Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Since ROCStock is the unofficial start of the Holiday Season (at least for us it is...) and we don't like having to do the 4 am check-your-computer-for-specials thing, our sale is going to run from Saturday November 14th through Sunday, November 29th. That gives you two whole weeks to grab some really cool electronics for those rockets that you're gonna buy from the other guys. Any orders you place before Saturday will be held until then, and processed in order.

So, here's the deals:

AV Bay Stuff:
o Eggtimer Quark Dual-Deployment Controller, Reg. $20, Sale Price $16 (Perfect for those 38mm "mini" DD rockets!)
o Eggtimer WiFi Switch, Reg. $20, Sale Price $16
o Eggtimer Flight Computer, Reg. $35, Sale Price $28

Trackers:
o Eggfinder LCD Starter Set (GPS Transmitter & LCD receiver), Reg. $120, Sale Price $100... INCLUDES RP-SMA connector AND 3 dB external antenna for receiver
o Eggtimer TRS Starter Set (DD/GPS transmitter & LCD receiver), Reg. $140, Sale Price $120... INCLUDES RP-SMA connector AND 3 dB external antenna
o Eggfinder TX GPS transmitter only, Reg. $70, Sale Price $50
o Eggtimer TRS GPS transmitter/DD Flight Computer, Reg. $90, Sale Price $70

We have lots of stock, and lots of parts to make more and/or parts on the way. As usual, to order send an email to [email protected] and let us know what you want. Thanks for your continuing support!

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

Last edited:
Bummer, I should have waited another week.:( I always like saving money, and I received by Eggfinder TRS kit last week. BTW Eggfinder has awesome response time, I ordered and it was shipped in a timely manner, Thanks.

Bummer, I should have waited another week.:( I always like saving money, and I received by Eggfinder TRS kit last week. BTW Eggfinder has awesome response time, I ordered and it was shipped in a timely manner, Thanks.

I have a policy that covers this... PM me. I've been there too with RW's sales, bought a G3 for $149 last year in October and the BF sale price was $99. It happens...

I have a policy that covers this... PM me. I've been there too with RW's sales, bought a G3 for $149 last year in October and the BF sale price was $99. It happens...
Cris, I am always impressed with how you do things. Just received 2 egg finders from you but I don't want a better price. I will however order more stuff from you when you launch the sale. Thanks again for all your hard work on innovative products for our hobby.

What's a few bucks when he sells such an inexpensive product to begin with!

What's a few bucks when he sells such an inexpensive product to begin with!

I always try and spend my rocketry money as smartly as possible, and people are reading way to much into the post. I didn't think twice about ordering the products I have from Eggtimer Rocketry, he makes great products at a reasonable cost. I'm actually not disappointed at all, I got what I wanted and paid the price that was being asked. I like a sale as much as the next person and will be ordering again shortly from Eggtimer. Its the same reason I buy my rocket motors (especially larger ones) via pre-ordering, saving money is more money to spend elsewhere.

I will be buying my first egg timer products. Glad the sale isn't the crazy 6 am sort of thing. Much appreciated.

I will be buying my first egg timer products. Glad the sale isn't the crazy 6 am sort of thing. Much appreciated.

+1 to this Cris.....
This sure does make the whole getting yur sale stuff awfully relaxing....
Takes the edge off,, so to say,,, lol...
I always do the same,,,
just run the sale for the whole weekend,,,
make the purchase at your leisure....

Thank you again Cris...

Teddy

Just assembled the Eggfinder LCD portion of my Eggfinder TRS, went together very slick like since its nearly all thru-hole components, however I like soldering the SMT parts better. Between the Assembly Guide and the Photo Guide on the website its a breeze to make sure everything is correct.

Very cool Cris,,,
And you are a pleasure to deal with...
I'll be typin to ya.....

Teddy

Three big projects this winter hungry for parts and the eggtimers are on sale.
So it begins......

I can see a couple more goodies added to my recovery/tracker stash. Woooot!

I sent my order email early Saturday morning, but haven't gotten my PayPal invoice. I suspect Cris' swamped with orders...

Swamped or not, I hope that Cris was asleep, as it was still the wee hours before daylight (especially on the west coast) on a Saturday morning...

Swamped or not, I hope that Cris was asleep, as it was still the wee hours before daylight (especially on the west coast) on a Saturday morning...
It did not occur to me that he was on the West coast when I sent my order in at 0011. Yet, I received a read receipt 12 minutes later (2113 Pacific time) - not so late...

Of course you're having a sale just when my wife owes the dentist for a root canal and a new crown. Let me see how much money I can scrounge up from under the couch cushions, etc...

PS. You really should put a link to your webpage in your sig. You're making me work too hard... I had to Google and everything.

What frequency does the egg finder run on. Is it public or ham. I personally would prefer a choice. I would pick ham. But it really does not matter.

Back