Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think, people in the thread said the Wildman Club wasn't worth it. Saves you five grand right there! :)

560cIiv.png
Wow that didn't take long to find.

Wow that didn't take long to find.

But who is Dr. Davis Reese???? Does David have a twin brother???? Cool, always interesting to learn more about people....

Adrian (maybe I'll get a job as a proof reader for Wildman's site... I'll keep quiet until Saturday, right, yeah, that's the ticket...)

Maybe I missed it... but I haven't received or seen any kind of BS list of discounts for this sale. Does one exist?

Maybe I missed it... but I haven't received or seen any kind of BS list of discounts for this sale. Does one exist?

Be patient young padawan... :duck: If you're in the club, you'll get a email Saturday morning. If you're on Wildman's mailing list you'll get a email Saturday morning.
If you're not either one of those, you ain't serious :wink:
Good luck....

Adrian

Yes on both, Obi-Wan. I thought I remembered getting one the night before the sale, but guess not... I STAND CORRECTED! :)

Be patient young padawan... :duck: If you're in the club, you'll get a email Saturday morning. If you're on Wildman's mailing list you'll get a email Saturday morning.
If you're not either one of those, you ain't serious :wink:
Good luck....

Adrian

I have my alarm set, even though I probably won't get much sleep. L2 motor here I come!

Back