Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 5 hours left .
Here is your first peek.
DINK the dragon.

View attachment 276733

Got to keep mouth shut.... feel it growing inside.....

cant hold out much longer.....

tim.. its so hard to keep a secret!

nice decals by the way..

I might even get one of these even though I have some or 20 rockets on the build pile..

Hello my name is Mark and i have a problem..

Teddy, that's the only thing he calls me that I can post here without getting banned. :D

When you got all of my stuff up on his site
we both thought you were going to chase me down the road with a stick if I kept sending you emails....lol...

Teddy

Got to keep mouth shut.... feel it growing inside.....

cant hold out much longer.....

tim.. its so hard to keep a secret!

nice decals by the way..

I might even get one of these even though I have some or 20 rockets on the build pile..

Hello my name is Mark and i have a problem..

Hi Mark. It's okay. The first step is admitting that we were powerless. I can't resist. Together we can.... Until tonight. And maybe Friday. And probably Saturday. And then we need to buy some harnesses. And we can't fly 'em naked, now can we? And we'll need some altimeters. Oh, and don't forget epoxy... My name is Erik, and I think I've got a problem, too........

Hi Mark. It's okay. The first step is admitting that we were powerless. I can't resist. Together we can.... Until tonight. And maybe Friday. And probably Saturday. And then we need to buy some harnesses. And we can't fly 'em naked, now can we? And we'll need some altimeters. Oh, and don't forget epoxy... My name is Erik, and I think I've got a problem, too........

Right there with you. My name is Tom...

The hours for tonight’s sale is 6 – 10 p.m.

Please remember that the website does not actually charge your card, we will do that here in house after all discounts are applied. All discounts listed are from retail price
Also This sale is only for current club members, once the sale starts tonight you cannot join to get the sale prices.
You can have your order combined with sale on Saturday to save on shipping just note that in the comments section.
For all of our international customers the shipping charges listed are for shipping ups we will ship usps for you and only charge the appropriate amount for that shipping.
Thank You all for the orders over the year and I hope you enjoy the sale tonight .

Blackhawk 38 - $65.99
Pick a Junior $89.99 comes with our new filament wound nose cone
Punisher sport $39.99 limit 50
Punisher SS (super sport) $59.99 limit 25 38mm motor mount, head end deployment with our new filament wound nose cone.
2.6 Dark Star, and the Performance By Wildman Competitor, or Intimidator $79.99 chose 38mm or 54mm motor mount.
The DINK $ 75.99 with free av-bay bulk plates along with free Sticker Shock sticker set.
4 inch red punisher - $149.99 limit to 50 one bad hawk 2 harness set $45.00 with the purchase of a punisher 4. 11/32 tubular Kevlar w/2 loops 1 – 25 ft. and 1 – 15 ft. piece
Missile works rrc3 $59.95 only 20 available at this price
Midwest Power 13 2 Disc set $15.00 great stocking stuffer
Buy any kit and get the matching smart sled from Additive Aerospace and or a MARSA 54L altimeter at 20% off retail for both – limit 20 MARSA’s
Aerotech 29 Special hardware set - $59.99
Aerotech 38 Special hardware set –$ 79.99
Aerotech 54 Special 1 hardware set - $89.99
Aerotech 54 Special 2 hardware set – 159.99

Discounts for Aeropack and Topflight will be done in house.
Aeropack 10% off, 20% off ra29P and ra75, 25% off ra38p-tw and ra54p-tw
Top flight – 20% off retail

Tim Lehr
Owner
Wildman Hobbies
815-638-3200
www.wildmanrocketry.com
[email protected]

Okay, website info.... When you go to the site, until I get links for everything, search for the products and you will find them.

On the search results page, it won't display the sale price right now -- I just discovered this and it'll take me a few minutes to fix. Click on the product and go to the details page and you should see the correct price.

Remember, only club members get the sale prices tonight!

-Kevin

On the "pick a junior" - how do we pick a junior? There's no place to indicate which kit you want at the $89.99 price.

How freakin cool is that.....
WWooowwww.......
Those are some steals....
And for the moment,,,,,
the whole forum goes silent,,,,,lol...

Teddy

On the "pick a junior" - how do we pick a junior? There's no place to indicate which kit you want at the $89.99 price.

There's a notes field on the checkout -- specify which junior you want in that area.

DA DINK!!! :grin:
newdink.jpg

Back