Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'm trying to get the hosting guy on the phone to see what happened. :(

In the meantime, call -- Wildman is accepting phone orders

I was about ready to checkout, clicked "view cart" and got this message:

"Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue."

Now I can't get to any of the pages...

Uh oh...

getting errors... "Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue." I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated....

Alex you know what they say about "catchin' worms." (Well maybe only my country-loving wig says that.)

I clicked the last part at checkout to place order and got this error below. tried getting back on the site to reorder and it gives me the same error.
Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue.

Ok waiting, thanks

Last edited:
What happened
I clicked the last part at checkout to place order and got this error below. tried getting back on the site to reorder and it gives me the same error.
Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue.

Yes, something happened. Working to figure out what.

In the meantime, call Wildman to place your order

Yes, something happened. Working to figure out what.

In the meantime, call Wildman to place your order

We will have 2 phone lines open this morning.
815-638-3200 our main line
815-878-6091 for today only
The sale starts at 6:00 am CT and ends at 12:00pm CT

38mm motors.......none of the white lighting stuff up to 600 case is showing discounts...just wildman club. all other propellent is discounted correctly.

H-123 I-161 I 211 etc need fixing.

WOO!:D That was almost better than s*x! I'm going back to bed now....:yawn:

I MEAN SOCKS! Like getting new Socks for Christmas...
Jes' to let you young whippersnappers know-us old codgers used to get 'socks' for Christmas too! Now I just need something to keep my feet warm and a new rocket!

38mm motors.......none of the white lighting stuff up to 600 case is showing discounts...just wildman club. all other propellent is discounted correctly.

Black propellant matters!

A ton motors including an M1297 for my level 3 next summer and a pair of Blackhawk 38s (my son challenged me to a drag race ;-) )
My wallet loves and hates you.......

You'll be charged the correct price -- Tim and Jackie will fix it as the orders come through.

-Kevin

Order completed… thanks! Spent more than I was planing, as usual, but picked up a motor for my L3 in the spring I hope!

Jes' to let you young whippersnappers know-us old codgers used to get 'socks' for Christmas too! Now I just need something to keep my feet warm and a new rocket!

fyrwrxz YOU crack me up! :lol: Not to say that i'm young, not to say that i'm old but, i REALLY like nice warm socks as i get older!
You are the ONE person on this forum that i have always said i have too meet someday, really miss the *Candy Bar Count* in your signature...:p

Not to let the cat out of the bag but, i'm very happy to add/restock on some great items!
I would expect to see a big ole dusty Dodge pickup on the Black Rock Playa sometime around September this coming year.

:cool: "Howdy Y'all! I'm from Indiana, get a load of THIS...*plop* :surprised: Now where's the Registration table?" :cool:

Now lets see...What are my FAVORITE letters in the alphabet? M...:rolleyes: N...:rolleyes: and, O...Oh my!...;) It ain't bragging if you can do it and, now it's MY turn Carlo...:wink:

Special thanks to Tim and, Jackie for starting this whole religious experience that has grown out of hand over the years...
To Johnny D for adding on his product line here.
To David...DAVID! My SON, for producing what i think will be a great new toy in the arsenal...Make mine lighter and, stronger than the others...
Jeroen for producing the power to back it up...
Two unnamed "Elves" who were helping Tim fill orders UNTIL they started sending me LARGE amounts of adult oriented female related red-headed photography...*thank-you* :blush:

I'm going back to the couch...with warm socks on...It's raining here today and, damn cold and, i have all day to start working on evil plans out in the shop later.

See you all in Black Rock...its going to be a really fun new year ahead. :cool:

Tim's feeling giving!! Call right now for a steal on the CTI P-8000!!!!

fyrwrxz YOU crack me up! :lol: Not to say that i'm young, not to say that i'm old but, i REALLY like nice warm socks as i get older!
You are the ONE person on this forum that i have always said i have too meet someday, really miss the *Candy Bar Count* in your signature...:p

Not to let the cat out of the bag but, i'm very happy to add/restock on some great items!
I would expect to see a big ole dusty Dodge pickup on the Black Rock Playa sometime around September this coming year.

:cool: "Howdy Y'all! I'm from Indiana, get a load of THIS...*plop* :surprised: Now where's the Registration table?" :cool:

Now lets see...What are my FAVORITE letters in the alphabet? M...:rolleyes: N...:rolleyes: and, O...Oh my!...;) It ain't bragging if you can do it and, now it's MY turn Carlo...:wink:

Special thanks to Tim and, Jackie for starting this whole religious experience that has grown out of hand over the years...
To Johnny D for adding on his product line here.
To David...DAVID! My SON, for producing what i think will be a great new toy in the arsenal...Make mine lighter and, stronger than the others...
Jeroen for producing the power to back it up...
Two unnamed "Elves" who were helping Tim fill orders UNTIL they started sending me LARGE amounts of adult oriented female related red-headed photography...*thank-you* :blush:

I'm going back to the couch...with warm socks on...It's raining here today and, damn cold and, i have all day to start working on evil plans out in the shop later.

See you all in Black Rock...its going to be a really fun new year ahead. :cool:

Two? .... What am I? Chopped liver?
You add a Demon to the pile Gus? You'd better or else I'll join in on the texting fun...

Troj? (Off subject) Shhhhhhh.....Could you *teach* Timmy how to correctly reply to a friendship request?
Don't make me cancel my order and, go over to the RW sale! :lol:

Oooops! Getting coal for Christmas...coal for Christmas...:(

Thanks for your hard work in keeping Tim's website up, i can barely figure these computer thingy's out much less think what it's like to set up all this organized chaos.

Hmmmm, no sale or club price for the K375NW-P boost/sustain motor?

Last edited:
Back