Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOccchhhhh...
OOOOOcccchhhhhhh.....
No,, no...

Grey Goose......lol...

And now everybody goes,,,,

YYYUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK...lol..

Teddy

My buying is in neutral right now; the drought in California limits the number of launches yearly and I have a surplus of motors that need to be burned. My rocket collection is littered with rockets that have either been launched only once or not at all.

My buying is in neutral right now; the drought in California limits the number of launches yearly and I have a surplus of motors that need to be burned. My rocket collection is littered with rockets that have either been launched only once or not at all.

Until you see Wildman's new lineup.... ;-)

I resisted the last few RW sales, the Terminator 5, and AGM-58 both being particularly tempting.:grin:

Anyone know when the sale will start Wednesday? ( I'm trying to plan if I'm at work).

Anyone know when the sale will start Wednesday? ( I'm trying to plan if I'm at work).

Wednesday the 25th at 6:00 p.m. central time

I am ready for visions of Dinks dancing in my head

Kenny

Last edited:
It could only be done on a steak cookout night after a few rounds of Jaegermeister. You might then be able to sneak out and submerge something in the coy pond, but that's about it.

I just gave my White Hat hacker some new toys, Anyone want to bet how long it will take him to let us know what the sale is going to be? Even better, anyone want me to have all the picture on the site changed to Teddy in a Speedo?

I just gave my White Hat hacker some new toys, Anyone want to bet how long it will take him to let us know what the sale is going to be? Even better, anyone want me to have all the picture on the site changed to Teddy in a Speedo?

14 hours, 14 minutes.
Dear God no speedo pics (no offense, Teddy)!!!

718bhEsfh+L._SL1167_.jpg

Al,,,
You freakin promised you'd never tell anybody about those pics man.....
Ya know,,
Your really taking a chance on ruining peoples mind there with that one...lol...

Teddy

Man... I can't wait to see Tim's Dink come out on Wednesday

There we go with the mind bleach again,,, lol...

Look Eric,, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get rid of that one man.....lol...

Hey,, I must give credit where it's due,,

The mind bleach crack was stolen uummm borrowed from StickerShock Mark H ....

Teddy

aaaauuuugggghhhhhhhh.........
OK,,,
Dat's it.....
I guarantee someones going to build a flying xxxxx.....lol...

Teddy

Hey Teddy, what's a xxxxx? We're all talking rockets here. ;-)
PS, my order keeps getting bigger every day... Another rocket, another harness....

Hey Teddy, what's a xxxxx? We're all talking rockets here. ;-)
PS, my order keeps getting bigger every day... Another rocket, another harness....

Hey comon man,,,
It's a family venue here.....lol...

Woooppp......

Teddy

Back