Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any clue on what time the Wednesday sale will be? Maybe I missed the memo. I need to plan my day around it.

Cheers,
Michael

Ink....a Dink a Do.....a Dink a Dee....a Dinka Doo....O.....ink...a Dink a Do....... ain't that beautiful!

Jimmy Durante

A Dink-O ate my rocket! [urban Ozzie legend]

A Dink-O ate my rocket! [urban Ozzie legend]

LOL!

dingobaby.png

Discussions about Tim's dink aside, I hope the demon (whatever it looks like) has red tubing. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be right with a name like that.

Discussions about Tim's dink aside, I hope the demon (whatever it looks like) has red tubing. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be right with a name like that.

Honestly I just want a cool looking rocket. I've got my heart set on a 3" Darkstar (should they be available), unless something decides to be that much cooler.

I wonder if you can L1 cert on a Dink. :)

What I'm wondering if you can make a two stage dink that flies on two CTI L640s. Then you can have a dual dink running dual deploy on dual dual thrust motors.

What I'm wondering if you can make a two stage dink that flies on two CTI L640s. Then you can have a dual dink running dual deploy on dual dual thrust motors.

That's a Triple Double DINK. Difficulty rating 10.

Back