Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also get the same error when ordering. Also, the site is adding hazmat to my order which consists of a 54mm aeropack.

Zach

I also get the same error when ordering. Also, the site is adding hazmat to my order which consists of a 54mm aeropack.

Please try again and you'll get it to go through. I'm working to figure out why this is happening.

Also, you won't get charged HAZMAT on the AeroPack, even if it claims you will. I'll go figure out which item has a flag set wrong.

-Kevin

My order total said $0.00 even though it should've been $20.00
Don't know if that helps. But it went through on the second try.
I also got an email which said that I am already signed up, like I was trying to sign up for the Wildman email list again

My order total said $0.00 even though it should've been $20.00
Don't know if that helps. But it went through on the second try.
I also got an email which said that I am already signed up, like I was trying to sign up for the Wildman email list again

Your order went through -- I can see it in the database.

-Kevin

Got an error, but it went through on the next try. Thanks Kevin!!

Nate

Yup, I know peeps are reporting problems and you are doing your best to fix.... but I can't get my hands on one of Tim's Dinks yet. I need one, and I promise I will keep the purple pointy end polished.

Yup, I know peeps are reporting problems and you are doing your best to fix.... but I can't get my hands on one of Tim's Dinks yet. I need one, and I promise I will keep the purple pointy end polished.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....
We're all just juveniles...

So, overtime I go to checkout, I get the following... picture won't go through....but basically that Safari cannot open the web page

Last edited:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....
We're all just juveniles...

Maybe if he quit polishing that thing and let it rest for a bit, the website might let him order one..... :blush:

Adrian

So, overtime I go to checkout, I get the following...
image.tiff

Keep trying, and it will eventually go through. I'm working to recreate the problem; I have some theories, but until I'm able to recreate it myself, I cannot confirm them.

If I try to push code to fix what I think is the problem, it will kick everyone off the site for 5 minutes or so and I don't want to do that.

My apologies.

I get almost all the way through checkout, then I get this error:

Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue.

Same error processing page here... total fail trying to check out... oh well guess my wallet won't be getting lighter :lol

There is an intermittent checkout error; if you try again after failure, sometimes once, sometimes a few times, it will go through.

Working to figure out why, so that this doesn't happen on Saturday

I just got off the phone with Kevin, sounds like he's doing everything he can to work things out, thanks for being available and active Kevin!

Nate

Those of you who have encountered problems - can you please tell me what browser and operating system you're using?

Thanks!

-Kevin

Those of you who have encountered problems - can you please tell me what browser and operating system you're using?

Thanks!

-Kevin

Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m running on Windows 8.1 here.

Nate

Thanks!

-Kevin

Update - 2nd attempt worked and I am order #25490
There was a difference between the two attempts, it displayed only the shipping amount (before clicking check out) when it failed.
It displayed the FULL amount when it worked.

Win10
Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m

Error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Last edited:
After six or seven tries, order did go through. Thanks for the support Kevin.

Just got my order in on the first try (since the website crashed)! Email confirmation and everything. Thanks for fighting the good fight with the server!

Decided I just couldn't pass up the Punisher Super Sport. Almost went with a Dink too... but saving pennies for propellant sale. Can't wait to see what's on tap for Saturday (please oh please another batch of Darkstar 3s - I want to cert L2 next year)!

I'll be making some code changes and testing them tomorrow, with the intent being to make this problem not happen on Saturday.

While I know the symptoms of the problem, I've not yet figured out the why. :bang:

Sounds like scsager has a future in software testing!

"QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv."

My order went through on the first try, so I guess I got lucky :)
Got a Darkstar 2.6, Aeropac RA54P-TW and a AT 54 SPEC 1
All excellent deals!

Latest posts

Back