Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working with the hosting provider, I think we've reached a Eureka Moment and have determined the cause of the problem. They've made a configuration change on the server which should resolve it.

Finally, I'm breathing again.

We ended up making four orders, starting with the RRC3's, adding some hobbyline motors, Aeropac retainers and Sharon's 4" Punisher. Kevin emailed us asking us to try to duplicate the problem and I ended up with a 4" Punisher, it was an accident, but I'm keeping it anyway. Then we ordered a couple more retainers for our new Punishers..... I sent Tim an email to combine them all, and we already got a reply. Now I just need to know how much we really spent.... :facepalm:

We ended up making four orders, starting with the RRC3's, adding some hobbyline motors, Aeropac retainers and Sharon's 4" Punisher. Kevin emailed us asking us to try to duplicate the problem and I ended up with a 4" Punisher, it was an accident, but I'm keeping it anyway. Then we ordered a couple more retainers for our new Punishers..... I sent Tim an email to combine them all, and we already got a reply. Now I just need to know how much we really spent.... :facepalm:

You just bought Tim a top fuel dragster😄

So... Following through on my promise, but modifying it a bit due to the nature of what was happening...I'm buying two of you $50 Wildman Gift Certificates. I just got off the phone with Jackie, so she knows an email is coming from me with who to give them to.

Wayco and T34zac - you both went above and beyond in the detailed information you provided to me. While that information didn't allow me to recreate it, what it did do was get me the information I need to head down the path which initiated a conversation with the hosting provider, which ultimately led to finding what was happening.

Thanks to both of you!

-Kevin

I've looked through this thread a couple times and I'm sure I have missed it, but what time does the sale start on Saturday?

Punisher 4 ordered! The only question that remains, do I build it with a motor mount, or follow up my current Punisher MD project with a bigger version!

As far as the Demon... Look for "Cz's Wildman Demon 98 Build Thread" over in HPR... I'll get the build up as soon as Tim gives me the go-ahead...
Lemme tell ya... It's sweet!

Who dat? Dat DINK ain't a Demon! I knows what I saws! Can you say B-O-A-T-T-A-I-L? I'm holdin' out 'til Sat'day!

Thank you Kevin and Greg for working out all of the bugs in the website tonight .
We also want to thank all of you for your patience with the website tonight .
Saturday will be better.

Congrats to everyone that snagged a deal last night. Looks like some really good offerings. I passed in favor of this Saturday's sale. I need some more motors in the high impulse range. Tick, tock ....

Last edited:
Darkstar 3 was a BSS sale last year. This year we'll see. He will make them at special request.

I know it was and I've kicked myself everyday I think about it. I decided that I can wait until the next sale, so I'm sitting here hoping...

If not I'll just special order it.

Here's a new offering coming on Saturday for those who are really serious about altitude .
View attachment 276896
There will also be a standard dual deploy version.

"Wildman Expedition Series"...for those adventurous among us who want to send a rocket to the exotic reaches of the atmosphere... :grin:

I personally like this...

IMG_0126.jpgIMG_0120.jpg

Here's a new offering coming on Saturday for those who are really serious about altitude .
View attachment 276896
There will also be a standard dual deploy version.

Minimum diameter + HED. Looks like somebody in the western subsidiary put two and two together. That's a really nice rocket.

Reinhard

Last edited:
is there a direct link to to Wildman BF sale or am I missing something ? I just see retail and club price

You're a day early. It's a black Saturday sale....
Saturday morning (tomorrow) @ 6.00 am CST until noon CST.

Adrian

My alarm is set for 5:30am... Demon Sport for my son, a birthday budget from my mom, and a recent paycheck for directing a chess tournament.... My rockets will be well fed this year...

Back