Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...

The Demon.

Tim may shoot me for this, but yes, there's a 54mm version....

Consider that tidbit a "Hey, sorry for the site issues"

-Kevin

I am having one of these:
recipelarge_uvmartini.png

Any idea how it will be handled if it takes a bit to get the server back up? Maybe a couple extra hours on the sale? Obviously you've all got a lot going on, but I'm hanging out at work late for the sale and I wanted to know if I'll still have time if I go grab dinner / go home etc.

Good news is I wasn't going to grab any of the quantity limited items, tempting though they were.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

As far as the Demon... Look for "Cz's Wildman Demon 98 Build Thread" over in HPR... I'll get the build up as soon as Tim gives me the go-ahead...
Lemme tell ya... It's sweet!

Any idea how it will be handled if it takes a bit to get the server back up? Maybe a couple extra hours on the sale? Obviously you've all got a lot going on, but I'm hanging out at work late for the sale and I wanted to know if I'll still have time if I go grab dinner / go home etc.

Good news is I wasn't going to grab any of the quantity limited items, tempting though they were.

Tim will make sure you're taken care of.

I love the wasted 6 pages of posts before the sale and now the server is down.
Hurry, boys, there is a another thread about what you all are getting from Wildman.
Awesome!

If you don't want to just keep refreshing your screens just right up a order and E-mail it to Tim.

Here can sort them out order the next few days.

Gahh, I'm without internet for a half hour and the most dramatic thing all year happens!
Sales look goody BTW, I'll probably be in for at least a couple Aeropacks.
Nate

Last edited:
Last year, there were some Aerotech Hobby Line motors in the Wednesday sale.

-Kevin

Yeah 50% off on the hobbyline last year. This included the Ecomomax that just came out and the G75 metalstorms. Too tough to pass up and I had no intention of buying any motors last year from anyone. The deals are a mix and match over the years.

The site is back up; hosting provider is now working to determine why it went down.

Okay, Tim doesn't know it yet - I'll deal with that in a few, when I call him. I've extended the sale by an hour.

I assume it might be prudent to wait until Saturday to order the matching motor retainer???? :confused2: :eek:

Adrian

Last edited:
My apologies; the site is going to hiccup for just a second -- I'm going to push a quick code change to try to address what I got for info from the hosting provider.

Okay, shoot me. Shoot me now. It just went down again.

I cannot post the string of words I just uttered, or I'll be banned from here.

Back