Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During this holiday shopping season Wildman’s does not want to limit you to our inventory for this sale, last year we sold almost 3 tons of propellant in 6 hours, however if you need your items right away it would be best for you to call your order in to check in-stock availability.
AS far as kits go we have almost all of it in stock or already in transit here.
If you haven’t seen or heard about it Wildman’s now has a new transparent red tubing available in certain kits .
We will have 2 phone lines open this morning.
815-638-3200 our main line
815-878-6091 for today only
The sale starts at 6:00 am CT and ends at 12:00pm CT
This is a pre-pay, pre-order sale. All cards will be charged with in 72hrs of the sale.

Blackhawk 38 - $75.99
Pick a mini – standard single deploy version - $39.99 warrior $44.95 no eagle claw
Pick a mini – standard single deploy version w/ dd option - $49.99 warrior $54.95 no eagle claw
Pick a Junior comes with our new filament wound nosecone - $99.99
Punisher sport - $49.99
Punisher SS (super sport) $69.99 38mm motor mount, head end deployment with our new filament wound nose cone
2.6 Darkstar, Competitor or Intimidator - $89.99 choose either a 38mm motor mount or a 54mm motor mount
3” Jart w/ PML nose cone - $59.99
3” Punisher or original Wildman 3 kit only (Wild1) w/ headend deployment and aluminum bulk plates sale $110.00 Wildman club sale price $100.00
Wildman 3 Dual Deploy kit only (Wild2)or Darkstar 3 - $150.00 – limit to 25 red and 25 yellow
Wildman Extreme - $249.99
Darkstar Extreme - $259.99
4” red punisher - $160.00 one bad hawk 2 harness set $45.00 with the purchase of a punisher 4. 11/32 tubular Kevlar w/2 loops 1 – 25 Ft. and 1 – 15 Ft. piece
Dink - $84.99 includes free aluminum bulk plates and a black sticker shock decal
Demon 54 - $64.99 Wildman club price $59.99
Demon 98 - $199.99 Wildman club price $189.99
Jayhawk - $79.99

THE FALCON - $500.00 WILDMAN CLUB PRICE $475.00
THE FALCON EXT - $700.00 WILDMAN CLUB PRICE $675.00

Buy any rocket kit and receive 20% off retail the matching smart sled by Additive Aerospace and MARSA54L limited quantity .
10% off all Aeropack Club members receive 20% off of ra29p, ra38tw, ra54p, ra74
Recon Recovery Nomex – 25% off, club members receive – 50% off
Sky Angle C3 parachutes and deployment bags 10% off, club members receive 20% off
To flight parachutes 10% off, club members receive 20% off
4500P proline epoxy pint kit – 25% off $29.95
Rocketpoxy 2 pint set, 8 oz happy hands and die set all for $25.00
Midwest Power 13 2 disc set - $17.50

All kit purchases will receive a valuable coupon from sticker shock for 15 to 25% off stickers to finish your rocket

Aerotech hobby line reloads, hardware and kits - 50% off
Aerotech and KBA high power reloads and hardware 40% off

Cesaroni Technology 30% off retail all hardware and reloads

Rocketpoxy and Wildman’s have gotten together to offer you a freebee for Christmas.
We will put all the names of the customers who purchased the Rocketpoxy kit in this year’s sale into a bowl . One purchase equals one name into the bowl. Then we randomly draw 20 names and each winner gets a free mini Christmas rocket courtesy of Rocketpoxy. The “Christmas rocket” will be a single deploy mini (38 mm thin wall ) Florescent Red tube, 24 inch long air frame, 29 mm motor tube, 3 Green Florescent G10 1/16 inch Christmas tree fins ( I have some cool Florescent colors in G10 sheet for this I had custom made), and a Fluorescent Red or Green casted resin nose cone.

Jackie and myself want to thank you all for another great year here at Wildman’s and wish you all a Happy Holidays

Tim Lehr
Owner
Wildman Hobbies
815-638-3200
www.wildmanrocketry.com
[email protected]

Good morning, Gus! I'm sitting here with my coffee. You?
-Kevin

Sitting here with a finely aged Mountain Dew, fresh pack of cigarettes and, a Marshall Amp turned to 11...:headbang:

it's not 6 yet

No its not but, i do have your ALL your phone numbers and, in a last case scenario...your ONLY 3 hours away. 1 1/2 hours if i pull the ZL1 out of the garage. :D

Good morning guys😋

Go back to bed...ITS ALL MINE! :no:

Jackie says she's got plenty of N10,000s for you Gus...

My new favorite motor....Hmmmmmmmm! ;)

Sitting here with a finely aged Mountain Dew, fresh pack of cigarettes and, a Marshall Amp turned to 11...:headbang:

Yep, definitely the Guster!

No its not but, i do have your ALL your phone numbers and, in a last case scenario...your ONLY 3 hours away. 1 1/2 hours if i pull the ZL1 out of the garage. :D

Go back to bed. I already setup the system to order for you -- you're getting one of everything the Wildman sells. :D

-Kevin

Ladies and, Gentleman.....LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's ALL mine.:dark:

Is there supposed to be a black saturday bar in the menu? Because I don't see one. I've been wearing out my F5 key

Is there supposed to be a black saturday bar in the menu? Because I don't see one. I've been wearing out my F5 key

Nope, not this year. Setting that up was a....insert series of words that will get me banned Starting this year, the website knows what prices to display on the regular items, so you just go to them in their normal spots and proper pricing is displayed.

When the sale ends, the regular pricing information all magically disappears.

Next year, it will be even better. :)

-Kevin

When I click "View Cart" or "Checkout" I'm getting a "This page not available" message.

Wow, that was easy! This was a year for propellant for me. Thanks for this great sale! Phil L.

Nope, not this year. Setting that up was a....insert series of words that will get me banned Starting this year, the website knows what prices to display on the regular items, so you just go to them in their normal spots and proper pricing is displayed.

When the sale ends, the regular pricing information all magically disappears.

Next year, it will be even better. :)

-Kevin

Let me guess, by next year the website will know your wishlist and a box will magically arrive at your door on saturday morning?

Let me guess, by next year the website will know your wishlist and a box will magically arrive at your door on saturday morning?

Yep. I just have to finish the code to tape into the NSA's database..... ;)

Are the fiberglass tube prices correct? $1.71 per foot for 3" - $6.84 for 4 feet? Is Tim liquidating this stuff?

I can't answer that one as I don't know the answer; you'd have to ask the Wildman himself.

-Kevin

Wednesday + Today= OWW!!! That hurt my CC. Things went really smooth today.

Is there hazmat on aerotech 29mm economax reloads?
I never bought propellant online but at these prices I might have to.

Are the fiberglass tube prices correct? $1.71 per foot for 3" - $6.84 for 4 feet? Is Tim liquidating this stuff?

Okay, just got a call from the Wildman's Little Helper (and my god, is he ugly! Thank goodness his daughters get their looks from their momma!)

Fiberglass tubing had a pricing error; it's been resolved.

-Kevin

Back