Wildman's Holiday Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-10 Hours til DINK display!

Ah shucks guys... can't make ya wait another 10 hrs......Tim's gonna Kill me but here it is anyhow:

THE DinK or WD-40 [ Wildman Dink 4.0 in.]

Specifications for this dramatic one of a kind super rocket were a bit "sketchy" at first till I fine tuned it.
I don't know if is going to be 30in diameter or 3. 10 ft long or 10 in long
I just know what it looks like, still don't know what size he picked .
Just hope tubes & NC are straighter than these highly detailed blue prints.

DSCN5287.jpg

It may look like a 3yr old drew it because...well......I draw like one
Sorry about the fin-can, I spilled my dribble cup on the one and only drawing.

Last edited:
Ah shucks guys... can't make ya wait another 10 hrs......Tim's gonna Kill me but here it is anyhow:

THE DinK or WD-40 [ Wildman Dink 4.0 in.]

Specifications for this dramatic one of a kind super rocket were a bit "sketchy" at first till I fine tuned it.
I don't know if is going to be 30in diameter or 3. 10 ft long or 10 in long
I just know what it looks like, still don't know what size he picked .
Just hope tubes & NC are straighter than these highly detailed blue prints.

View attachment 276728

It may look like a 3yr old drew it because...well......I draw like one
Sorry about the fin-can, I spilled my dribble cup on the one and only drawing.

You're such a tease. Teasing with your Dink is unacceptable.

Hey,,
That's a pretty nice drawing CJ..
How'd you get the shadow by the fin can,,
it looks like there's a raised wall on the drawing..
You know,, kinda like your Dink is up a bit....

Teddy

I
Hey,,
That's a pretty nice drawing CJ..
How'd you get the shadow by the fin can,,
it looks like there's a raised wall on the drawing..
You know,, kinda like your Dink is up a bit....

Teddy

Looks like he spilled some Rumple on it.

PS.
It's Wildmans first "flat" rocket kit. Maybe even a .99 special.

Shipping is free, cause it's just some paper stuffed in an envelope.
You cut out the parts, roll the tubes & NC. Glue the "papered" fins on. Color it with your favorite crayon,leaving it up to you for any color you like!
I highly suggest stacking several layers of paper fin stock to avoid flutter.

Yes the paper is heavy duty stock so you can fly V-max.

Don't know how well that paper chute is going to work though.

PPSS Lets not start a "glue" war over this!

I was just wondering if you get an email of whats on sale for members or do you go on the website?

Well, I tried to bring the discussion back to rockets and sales.

Results: unimpressive.

Ok Folks don't forget this is a website only sale tonight.
I will send out the e-mail at 6 central time.
The website will have the sales for tonight listed.
Please remember that the website does not actually charge your card we will do that here in house after all discounts are applied.
Also This sale is only for current club members once the sale starts tonight you can not join to get the sale prices.
You can have your order combined with sale on Saturday to save on shipping just note that in the comments section.
For all of our international customers the shipping charges listed are for shipping ups we will ship usps for you and only charge the appropriate amount for that shipping.
Thank You all for the orders over the year and I hope you enjoy the sale tonight .

I'm thinking a little smaller on this rocket-I'm guessing this is a 38 tube, with a 29 mount, and basically a mini Jart. Am I close? :)

Phil L.

I'm thinking a little smaller on this rocket-I'm guessing this is a 38 tube, with a 29 mount, and basically a mini Jart. Am I close? :)

Phil L.

Personally I think Jart-esque is out this season... But red is "in."

fall-2015-trends-milan-fashion-week.jpg

Tim, any chance you can post the sale data here? Despite numerous efforts, Jackie and I have not been able to resolve why I don't get your mailings.

Ok Folks don't forget this is a website only sale tonight.
I will send out the e-mail at 6 central time.
The website will have the sales for tonight listed.
Please remember that the website does not actually charge your card we will do that here in house after all discounts are applied.
Also This sale is only for current club members once the sale starts tonight you can not join to get the sale prices.
You can have your order combined with sale on Saturday to save on shipping just note that in the comments section.
For all of our international customers the shipping charges listed are for shipping ups we will ship usps for you and only charge the appropriate amount for that shipping.
Thank You all for the orders over the year and I hope you enjoy the sale tonight .

As always,,,
A class act,, and a gentleman.....
I personally don't think it's right that a whole thread is devoted to discussing your Dink....
I would never say anything publicly about your Dink,, that's are your Demon to deal with...

Such a shame.....

Teddy

Hey, folks - Wildman Web Monkey here. Should you encounter any difficulties with the website tonight, please post here. I'll be monitoring this thread for the duration of the sale and will do my best to answer questions and resolve issues.

-Kevin

Hey, folks - Wildman Web Monkey here. Should you encounter any difficulties with the website tonight, please post here. I'll be monitoring this thread for the duration of the sale and will do my best to answer questions and resolve issues.

-Kevin

Wow,,,,
I'm impressed......
I didn't know you knew he called you the web monkey......

Teddy

Back