Hump Day Happy Hour Sale November Update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
We have decided to switch it up, for the month of November we will not be offering Hump Day Happy Hour. Instead we will be offering Black Friday every Friday in November.
These sales will start a 7 PM and run until 2 AM each Friday. We will offer one or more items at the special price with a limited quantity, when they are gone they are gone. However if there are leftovers they will be made available for the Grand Finale Black Friday on Nov 27. As a bonus we will be offering Free Shipping (CONUS) on all orders during the sale each Friday.

Stayed tune for more info, the first Black Friday sale is in just 2 day.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Last edited:
Just got my 54mm Mongoose delivered today. Based on a cursory examination of the fit and finish.... I'll be dropping some coin every Friday. Very pleased.

Holy MooCow BatFiend!!! Talk about a show opener for Black November Mega Rocketry Sales Month (SO's hide the Credit Cards)

Nice!!!

Just got my 54mm Mongoose delivered today. Based on a cursory examination of the fit and finish.... I'll be dropping some coin every Friday. Very pleased.

That was a great bargain and tough for me to resist. Glad to see the Mongoose back in production. I need to fly the stuff I have before I get more.

Back