• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Aries SST #1927

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rharshberger

Reaction score
Estes Aries SST complete kit wanted, not really concerned with condition of packaging just that all parts are present and in good condition.

Oh... Sure... Make me discover a new nosecone on a cool rocket... Gee.. Thanks... :wink:

Oh... Sure... Make me discover a new nosecone on a cool rocket... Gee.. Thanks... :wink:

I am planning to clone the kit with the info I have, but want to build an original to make sure I get the upscale perfect.

Bumping this thread yet again, hoping someone out there has a kit they are willing to part with, or knows someone who does.

Rich,

I still have the Aries SST I built when the kit came out. as well as the patterns and instruction sheet (I think). I'd be glad to provide measurements of the completed rocket, and scans of the patterns, etc.

Rich,

I still have the Aries SST I built when the kit came out. as well as the patterns and instruction sheet (I think). I'd be glad to provide measurements of the completed rocket, and scans of the patterns, etc.

Thanks LW, that looks to be my best bet. I have the downloads from JimZ's. But solid measurements are good to have. I have very accurate dimensions for the nose cone already. Your scans are probably better than what I already have.

Back