Countyline Black Friday weekend sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Ok most of you know what I carry. And I am going to start this off as what would you like to see on sale. Free shipping Mr. Bob? How about a LOC Ultimate Max? Kinda like "what I want under the tree". CTI has a minimum advertised price (MAP) policy so no big CTI hardware sale.

I know the margins are small, but I would love to see some 7.5" LOC kits. Lately, I've been thinking that a Doorknob would be a good starting point for a scale model. Come to think of it, maybe two so I could do a two-stage version!

Cheers,
Michael

Got the sale figured out. Thought about doing a pre Black Friday weekend sale but I have launches the next 2 weekends and I would want to be able to update the website or answer questions when I am not at a launch. So no early bird stuff from me.

Here is something to look forward to. I just got set up as a Rocketpoxy dealer. To celebrate we will be giving 8oz Rocketpoxy with each fiberglass rocket purchased Black Friday weekend.

Getting the webstore updated. Ultimate Maxx is up! Still need to add more Madcow fiberglass kits that are coming in and classic Estes starter sets (with motors) at a big savings. Free shipping on orders over $20.00 (big savings on 5-7" kits). Also free Rocketpoxy with all fiberglass rocket purchases.

Getting the webstore updated. Ultimate Maxx is up! Still need to add more Madcow fiberglass kits that are coming in and classic Estes starter sets (with motors) at a big savings. Free shipping on orders over $20.00 (big savings on 5-7" kits). Also free Rocketpoxy with all fiberglass rocket purchases.

I've been watching quietly...waiting to see what ol' Loc birds come out of retirement. Now you've got my attention!!!!

Is it the short or long PNC-5.38 that comes with the U Maxx? Or the old balsa one:wink:?

-Eric-

It is the long cone. I can also get the Wolverine at the same price as the Warloc as it is the same kit but with a longer cone. I can also get 2 Top Gunns at $450.00 each without recovery system. The balsa transition is salty and when the 2 are gone thats it. I didnt post it on the website as I could not find a picture and specifications of the kit by it self.

It is the long cone. I can also get the Wolverine at the same price as the Warloc as it is the same kit but with a longer cone. I can also get 2 Top Gunns at $450.00 each without recovery system. The balsa transition is salty and when the 2 are gone thats it. I didnt post it on the website as I could not find a picture and specifications of the kit by it self.

Wolverine: longer Minie Magg, correct?

7.5" to 5.5" transition, eh? How about a 5x54 Esoteric?

Visions of thermalite-airstarted clusters are dancing in my head!:marshmallow:

-Eric-

Sorry there was one Esoteric made up but already sold.. the Top Gunns are already made. You are correct on the Wolvareen it is a 5.5 long nose Mini Magg. They arnt on the web site but email or PM and I can make it happen

Sorry there was one Esoteric made up but already sold.. the Top Gunns are already made. You are correct on the Wolvareen it is a 5.5 long nose Mini Magg. They arnt on the web site but email or PM and I can make it happen

The originals were the 5.38 short nose cone with a longer body tube. Guessing 34" length, not 100% sure. When visiting LOC a few years ago I asked Barry to swap the tube for me when I wanted one instead of a mini magg.

https://www.ninfinger.org/rockets/catalogs/loc87/87loc12.html

Well if you lived oytside of Indiana..... The goverment wants there un earned share.;-)

I see you have the LOC precision Bruiser EXP 3 on sale for $303 Is assume that is the weekend sales price. Is that with free shipping?

Thats our normal price. But free shipping this weekend. Not enough discount on the big kits to lower the price more.

The free shipping came about as it is a lot more work changing prices on certian items. Then hit the free shipping button. Then everything is on sale.

Got a break from the Black weekend sale day one. (have to go to the day night shift job). Thanks to all who have taken advantage so far.

Hopefully you will have a 2-3" FG left when I stop by on Monday!

Hey Bob...Would you be willing to bring one of those small sets of Rocketpoxy to next weekends Three Oaks launch? Sounds interesting and I want to try it out.

Just picked up a several thou NS worth of propellant and great deal on Rocketpoxy, thanks Bob!

Black Friday weekend. We try and hook up folks.

So I ordered my level 3 cert bird with Bob on Saturday night. He said he would have it drop shipped on Monday morn. Great. So I had to go baby sit my grand daughter today and when I got home there sat a Giant box with the label Bruiser EXP 3. WOOOOOT. One day to ship now that is service.
Thanks Bob

Your one of the luckey ones the Ultimate Maxes will be started to be assembled and shipped Wed. Came up short on a few Fiberglass kits but Madcow ensured me I will have them in a week (roughly) so if there needed to be under a tree it will be there with plenty of tome to spare (with the Rocketpoxy).

Back