• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need a stick of 38mm motor tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I am looking for a stick of 38mm motor tube. All I need is 7-8 inches. I dont have a preference on material, just needs to be either LOC, Blue tube, or Phenolic.

Andrew

IDK the dimensions of that. What I am needing the 38mm tube for is for my BRB900 to slide neatly into for a tracker bay in the nose cone.

I've put mine in NC's as small as 38mm and as large as 3" just wrapped tight in foam. Never used anything else.

I have one if you want it!

And yes, the bubble wrap trick (in any size nosecone) works great.

Well I am back again. The person I was dealing with who had a short stick of 38mm motor tube has not come thru.

I am still in the need of a 38mm Motor tube. Rather have Phenolic. Just PM me please.

Too bad you missed the club launch this past weekend but I have all you need. Should I wait to see you at the wedding or you need me to mail it?

Hey bill can u put it in the mail? I have a custom nose cone av bay being made. So I am needing the OD and ID of the tube. I will text you my address if you dont already have it.

It's on it way Andrew. Now you know that this is my wedding present to you, right? :wink:

Back