• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3D Printed Eggfinder LCD Case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKKROW

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling 3D printed enclosures that are designed to be used with the Eggfinder LCD Receiver. I have used this case for sometime now and even used it at the harshest launch site; Black Rock Nevada!

All information in regards to this unit can be found at: www.blackaero.com for $35.00 plus shipping you can order one for yourself.

Thanks for your time.

2015-10-18 17.17.32.jpg

20151018_165852.jpg

20151018_165956.jpg

20151018_170024.jpg

20151018_170340.jpg

20151018_171339.jpg

Last edited:
So at this time all cases are spoken for.

However, I am awaiting payments from 5 people. If those payments are not made in a reasonable amount of time then their case will be sold to anyone else who is interested in them.

I will keep this thread updated. In the meantime if you are interested in a case please leave a reply and if I get sufficient interest I can print another large batch.

It's good to see some interest, if I get enough then I will print another batch.

I have not yet purchased an Eggfinder, but will do so over the winter build season. I would be interested in this case.

I would also be interested if you make another run.

I would also be interested in (actually, I'll will) buying one from your next batch.

At this point 8 of the 9 enclosures have been paid for and packed and ready to be shipped on Monday.

So far I have 3 people on this thread that are interested in a second batch so I will start a second batch of 9 soon. I will keep this thread updated so if you are interested please leave a reply and subscribe!

What material are these printed in?

Every case has been sold and packed for shipping tomorrow.

Soon I will start Batch #2 and will post updates here.

20151025_213622.jpg

I apologize for the double post.

Everything has been shipped and Tracking Information has been PM'ed. Please be careful when opening the package inside of the handle contains the spacers.

Also, if you have any issues or problems please reach out to me directly. I am here for you.

Just a quick note to say thanks to Kyle(BLKKROW). I got the package from him today and had planned to put the case and LCD receiver together this weekend. After looking it over I couldn't wait so I made time for it this evening. Took me 15-20 minutes total with a few connections getting soldered to the 2 switches Kyle includes with the case. I don't have any photos but suffice it to say it looks just like the images in post #149 here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...r-Eggfinder-GPS-Tracker&p=1436045#post1436045

This case is very well designed and made and I'm very pleased with the end result. Thanks, Kyle!

Just a quick note to say thanks to Kyle(BLKKROW). I got the package from him today and had planned to put the case and LCD receiver together this weekend. After looking it over I couldn't wait so I made time for it this evening. Took me 15-20 minutes total with a few connections getting soldered to the 2 switches Kyle includes with the case. I don't have any photos but suffice it to say it looks just like the images in post #149 here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...r-Eggfinder-GPS-Tracker&p=1436045#post1436045

This case is very well designed and made and I'm very pleased with the end result. Thanks, Kyle!

Thank you for your business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back