• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

75mm Raw Tubing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorillamotors

Reaction score
Gary from AG71 Machining has informed me that he is willing to sell some 31.0" pieces of 75mm raw tubing for $36.00. ALL 31" 75mm tubing has been SOLD. You can email him at [email protected] with your requests.

Gary has also reduced his non-anodized 38mm casing as well. 38/390 $8, 38/640 $11, 38/780 $15.

Jim Harris
Gorilla Motors

Last edited:
Hello This is Gary. Wanted to get on the form for myself. tired of James forgetting to post for me.
Only 3 of the 75mm 31" remain.
also the 38mm all sizes. less than 10 now. email with questions
[email protected]
thanks

How much would you charge to put snap ring grooves and edge breaks on the OD and ID?

thanks to all who have visited and emailed. down to my last remaining 6 tubes 31" long
Gary

thank you to all who replied and emailed. i am sold out of the 31" raw tubes. please email with any other request for 38/54/and 75mm tubes inquiries.

Gary - Tubes received and look great. External thrust ring fits perfectly. Thanks, Scott

Back