Mercury Atlas and Mercury Redstone scale data drawings sought.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rharshberger

Reaction score
I am looking specifically for the David Weeks drawings of these two spacecraft, Real Space Models does not appear to sell these drawings any longer. I would like to build both models eventually and these seem to be the best drawings for doing so. If anyone can point me in the right direction or has drawings they would be willing to sell/share please let me know.

Yes indeed they do, at the time I posted the above (Oct 2015) they were not listed on the website. I contacted Real Space Models on a Sunday via the "contact" button, and later that day had a response saying that they still had them available but they were not posted on their website. That has since been remedied, and that same week I bought a set. I probably should have posted that here but evidently I had a brain cramp, and posted it on my clubs forum but not here as well. So I now have a set of the Mercury drawings, and eventually will acquire the others. Thanks you for bringing this thread back to my attention.

Back