Stickershock closed for two days..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Hey guys im going in monday to have cataracts surgery.. Im gonna be closed for a couple days!

Just wanted everyone to know!

after that i leave on thursday for Oktoberfest.. then the weekend after I'll be going to california for a wedding..

so for the next couple weeks i'll be in and out.. I will have e-mail.. I'll answer when I can.. just know orders will be delayed for a few days in some cases!

Good luck. I had mine done a couple of years ago. It was better than a trip to the dentist. Be prepared to see the color blue again.

Best of luck with your surgery! Hopefully this will slow my wife down with ordering from you, and force her to focus on building things for a while :)

Those just sound like excuses. You can type and do decals with your eyes closed/gone..... :rofl: :neener:

Seriously,,, best of luck. Here's to hoping everything goes well! :)

My prayers are with you Mark,,,,
That's always,,
Yeah,, I know you know dat...lol...

Teddy

Prayers always Mark,,,
For you and Marian....

Teddy

Last edited:
Best of luck with your surgery! Hopefully this will slow my wife down with ordering from you, and force her to focus on building things for a while :)

Ignore the hubby please! And Best of luck on your surgery Monday!

Well, that should clear up a few things for you...

Really, though... Thoughts and Prayers for a successful procedure.

Get Well Soon!
Jim

Prayers and positive thoughts and vibes Mark......
Everything will go perfectly for you.....

Teddy

well surgery is done. cant see CRAP.. had to go back last night... of course the doctor was not availble so they gave me the run around..

gotta go see him today.. its better this morning but not any where need good.

I hate doctors.. this stuff sucks..

I'm sure glad to hear it's all done Mark...
Looking forward to that kind of stuff is definitely no fun...
They'll fix up what ever they have to now,,,
But the bulk of it is behind you...
Good for you Mark..

Teddy

Here's wishing you the best of luck, man. Hang in there!

Later!

--Coop

Thanks guys right now im hating it.. id been netter off leaving the catracts.. but AFTER I tell the doc im having problems he tells me Oh yeah that can happen.. Gee you think maybe instead of telling me theres a 1 in a 1000 id loose my sight that you could tell me 1 in 3 have these issues..

Man I HATE doctors.. they suck the big one..

I have gone in every day since the surgery with issues.. he's saying its normal and im doing fine.. but I cant see for ****..

I got flashes to the sides.. sunlight makes them "fog" up when I try and reed things its like my eye is giggling..

oh yeah that can happen for a few months... WTF?? if you told me that from the begging I'd have stuck with the shitty eye.. it would have been good for another year before it was bad enough to put up with this crap..

Sorry to hear about the problems Mark.

Praying for a quick (and complete) recovery.

God Bless!
Jim

Thanks Guys... it must just be me..

Lets see two weeks ago my backup cutter went down.. well its 6 years old lots of mile no problem new one..

then my laptop... my fault Ispilt a soda on it.. new laptop..

then my eye.. oh yeah a day or two all will be good.. NOT

now I get a text message.. grab my phone and the screen is cracked..

what next... someone going to come kill my dog..

I give up.. time to start drinking.

Sounds like you need a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster...

If you don't have the fixnz, then a whole lot of Rum, and (some) Coke. (Me I do Diet Coke)

All The Best!
Jim

Hang in there, Jim! You two remain in our thoughts and prayers.

erik

Heck, Mark, let's hope things smooth out soon.

As far as the eyes go, stay on that Doctor, but don't get too discouraged yet - I've known folks that have had the surgery that HATED it at first, but in time things worked out and they were better off in the long run. Hopefully this will be the case with you.

Don't simply "give up and start drinking". I know you (probably) mean this somewhat in jest, but please don't lose heart and do something that makes your life worse.

Are you still coming out to Jean Lake this weekend? Even if you don't fly, it would be great to have you there.
see you then?
s6

Yeah Mark,,
Don't loose heart..
Be painent..
All will be for the best..
You'll be better in time...
After this is all said and done you'll be glad it's over and all behind you
so you don't have to have it done later...

Much prayers for you Mark,,
every day..

Teddy

Back