• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggfinder TX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n27sb

N27SB
Reaction score
I have an extra Eggfinder GPS that is fully assembled and never flown. It have the mod that allows for auto start. For sale for $60 and I will ship for free. I will post a photo later. I will mount either style antenna.
SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks for the many replies in PM. the unit is sold but I may have one more after this weekend. I will post then.

Dam, 20 minutes, your slipping Bill...

Nope I hesitated too long.
eggauto.jpg

Bill, I have a spare one that you can have if I don't lose it this weekend. These are version B4 so the freq is fixed. this one is 909-0. The orange wire is the jumper that allows it to auto start at power up.
There is a group of us that are all using Eggfinders so we are running out of Frequencies. The B6 gives us more options. Just let me know. This board was shaved down prior to assembly so it will fit inside a 24mm coupler.
I can send it with either the wire antenna or I can retrofit the RP-SMA cable connection.

Last edited:
Back