STEMN inquiry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirk G

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been out of the country for an extended business trip and as a result, not on this board at all.
While I was gone, I got an odd PM from a new member "STEMN" offering to help me with my rocket build.

WHAT rocket build? I don't recall being involved in one, other than the repair of my beloved Mega Mosquito. (and a Semroc Goblin, but that's another story)

I'm thinking that it may have been a form letter, and a trip to look up their STEMN profile shows no other activities since Sept. 12-13.

Have I missed some discussion about this, and I'm just coming to the party late?

Anyone know what the deal is?

Please let the mods know if there is any more of this. Spam, whether on the forum or through the forum mail system, is cause for a ban. I'm on the fence but leaning toward calling this member a spammer. Future posts (or mail) will decide.

Please let the mods know if there is any more of this. Spam, whether on the forum or through the forum mail system, is cause for a ban. I'm on the fence but leaning toward calling this member a spammer. Future posts (or mail) will decide.

OK, this was from several weeks ago.

I figured it had been dealt with long ago.

There is nothing new here. Move along...

Back