STICKERSHOCK: Oktoberfest AND MWP orders

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well its that time of the year again! a couple of the best launches of the year are Rapidly approaching!

I wanted everyone to know if you need decals before these launches PLEASE place your orders as soon as possible.

I will be out of town the week before Halloween and for Oktoberfest (the week before) PLUS I go in Monday for cataracts surgery so I will be basically closed Monday Tuesday Wednesday .

that does NOT leave much time for me to fill order and ship them!

So if you need something for these launch PLEASE place your orders NOW!

thanks so much!

remember

"Never fly naked"

Mark and Marian

Last edited:
Sorry but no with my wifes cancer treatments my cataracts (Yeah I forgot to mention that.. I go in monday for surgery) Im just not gonna be able to make it this year!

BUT I LOVE that launch so im planning for next year all ready!

Mark, best wishes on your eye surgery outcome.

I need to place an order for the 4" Madcow Sea Wolf decals but the kit hasn't arrived yet so I do not have the BT circumference measurement you ask for. I'm not rushing the build so hopefully you'll be fully recovered by the time I place the order. Still waiting for their shipping email...

Mark, best wishes on your eye surgery outcome.

I need to place an order for the 4" Madcow Sea Wolf decals but the kit hasn't arrived yet so I do not have the BT circumference measurement you ask for. I'm not rushing the build so hopefully you'll be fully recovered by the time I place the order. Still waiting for their shipping email...

Thanks so much. yeah im just gonna be down 2 days... they say i can use the eye but take it easy so starring at a computer screen is out LOL

as for the seawolf.. if its the madcow kit no wirries on the circumference thats what the set was designed for!

I can do it now or when i get back!

well guys I just did a bonehead move... I spilled a soda onto my laptop.. TOTAL meltdown ARRRGH

THis will slow me down for a day or so so if you contact me and I dont get right back to you thats why!

Mark,,
You will do just perfectly through your surgery...
Don't sweat anything else...
And your right,,
the computer screen would probably just give you a headache anyways...lol...

Teddy

thanks ted..

and to add to the BS I just spilled a soda on my laptop... DOH.. it was time for a new one anyways..

well that was a fun day.. i already hate windows 10... Im sure it will grow on me but it took me the whole day to get things working..

oh the joy of a new computer..

well that was a fun day.. i already hate windows 10... Im sure it will grow on me but it took me the whole day to get things working..

oh the joy of a new computer..

I've banned Win10 from the office network for now. Win8 and Vista too. 😁

I use WIN XP SP3 - love it, understand it, and haven't ever had a problem with it. I have a pristine copy with all patches through its EOL. I have 2 cloned full backup hard drives that get refreshed every week. I may be old school - but I love my icon, folders, and desktop... :smile:

I've banned Win10 from the office network for now. Win8 and Vista too. ��

Banned... in yet another state LOL

I use WIN XP SP3 - love it, understand it, and haven't ever had a problem with it. I have a pristine copy with all patches through its EOL. I have 2 cloned full backup hard drives that get refreshed every week. I may be old school - but I love my icon, folders, and desktop... :smile:

Man you're the only person that loves Vista.. LOL that was a train wreck when they first released it...

I LOVE windows 7... same thing I just got used to it... im sure in time ill like windows 10... then they will change it again.. DOH!

Wow Mark,,,lol..
I'm really sorry man,,lol..
I didn't think it was THAT serious,,lol,, the soda spill,,
I thought you spilled a little,,,lol...
Wad you do,, empty the whole glass into the laptop,,,lol...
You really fried the laptop huh,,lol

I'm really sorry man,, lol...

Teddy

Ted.. 32 ounce mt dew right in the middle. dont get no worse...

well lucky me the hard drive was ok.. but the keyboard is toast and so is the mouse heck it was 4 years old time for a new on anyways.. just didnt want to HAVE to do it LOL

yeah I also built a cup holder into my workbench.. no more spills my dumbass

That is just too funny Mark,,,
I never spilled enough to totally blow the thing...
But I've spilled enough on my desk to the point that I had to
immediately unplug and open the case to the tower and let it dry out...lol...
More then once...lol...
My wife says she's waiting till the day when I blow the whole thing...lol...
So you're not alone Mark...lol...

Teddy

as long as you have a backup ted... it gave me an excuse for a new laptop! this thing is FAST I7 16 gig processor.. tera byte memory backlit keys (nice for us that cant type..) im diggin it1

I was thinking I'd like to give Apple a try the next time I have to replace my desktop....
There are certainly those that swear by them.....
I'm not super great with computers so an Apple may give me less grief...
No ?????
I guess that'll come with less functionality though....
Not sure yet...

Teddy

I've tried to email you... No work. I needed new stickers for my Woket..

Back