Value of a New-in-the-Box NCR Interceptor G?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
I have an 18-year-old Interceptor G still in the box. I have been planning on building it for about fifteen years - but as I already have one that I built it keeps getting pushed off.

I am embarking on a Really Big Build that is going to stretch my budget, so I'm thinking about selling the Interceptor to help defray costs. Anyone have a good idea what it would be worth?

Thanks for any help!

Ebay is your friend. Search NCR Interceptor G closed auctions and you'll have some sort of an idea. My guess is $125.00 to $250.00 ish...
I don't remember, I think I have one. Went and looked. I do have just one. Hmmm, mayhaps a second one is needed to actually build....
Adrian

Last edited:
I will see what they have gone for on Ebay. It's good to see there are more out there, it is an awesome rocket. Just don't use the 28.5 mm motor tube - sanding it out for a 29mm motor is a real pain!

Well, Ebay had nothing - or maybe I don't know how to search it properly. I did find one for-sale post in Ye Olde Rocketry Forum that was several years old - they wanted $150, so I suppose that might be a good asking price. I was thinking more like $100, but who knows?

I paid $115 shipped a couple of weeks ago,, Think I got a good deal

I saw one on eBay that sold for $100.00. It also looked like he tried to sell another with a starting bid @ $125.00 but no takers. I think his starting price was too high to generate any interest.

I think I bought mine a few years back for $100 to 125 or thereabouts. Still in the box waiting for me to build. One of these days (as I say for the other 300 or 400 kits in my stash...).

Back