My fleet so far

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigilante_A-20_DEMON

Reaction score
So, here's my fleet so far. And my Der Red Max, just finished painting and ready for decals. I accidentally added the pic on the far left, but don't know how to delete it. The pic in the middle is the correct one showing the TWISTER logo. The Eliminator is from Canaroc, a Canadian company which was later marketed by Irwin Toy, LTD in Toronto, Canada and sold around the world. The Vigilante and A-20 Demon are original Estes that i built back around 1980-81. The Eliminator is a classic also as you guys may already know, bought and built around the same year as the Vigilante and Demon. The others are ones i built over this summer. I am a BAR and i have been bitten by the bug again.:rolleyes:

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

Last edited:
Nice fleet. Course you aren't a REAL rocketeer until you lose a few...... :wink:
I agree, it's part of the hobby. I lost the Der Red Max which came as a combo kit with the Bigfoot launch pad one day back in 1980-81. I saw where it dropped, behind a tree line, near a fast flowing creek. I think the creek swallowed it. :mad: It was the IIRC, limited edition Red Max, it was 2x longer than the 16.3 inch one in Estes kit #0651. i still have the Bigfoot in mint condition, i am glad i did keep it in good condition!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back