HO guage racing stuff!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Long story short, When we moved to Tx. I broke down my layout. It was quite large ! I've decided to clear the decks around here and I just can't throw the stuff away. SOME IS NEW ,SOME WELL USED, SOME IN BETWEEN. I think I have some trees and such to go with it. Tyco, MPC and other stuff with adapter tracks. I'm giving it away FREE. DO NOT PM ME! First one to respond who wants it , get's it--free of charge --no postage. I'll pm you after the weekend and get your address. It might take a couple weeks to dig it all out. I just can't see it in my near/far future---H----------NO lock and pin stuff---sorry

When you say 'no postage'; you mean not willing to ship or that you'll ship it for free? That would be amazingly generous.

Can't say no to that. My son turns 9 in Nov. We'd enjoy it. Technically JJSR was first though, since you're shipping. Oh, Unless of course he meant that Jersey forbid racing sets. ;-)

Wes

Last edited:
It's yours ! This stuff is not new. You can play with it and do what you will. I'll pm you over the weekend.

We don't worry about 'new' in our house. Cool stuff is cool stuff. :)

well NJ doesn't forbid it, I was first.
??

If you have some Ho buildings and trees, would you consider donating some to my fire department for table top training?

Back