Midwest Power 13 – DVD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Good morning all,

I plan to film MWP to the best of my ability and make DVD’s. To assist this effort, please PM me details on the rocket(s) you intend to fly. This upfront data gathering will help me keep track of fliers, flights, motors, etc… Please let me know who you are, where you are from, what motor(s) you intend to fly, name/type of rocket, etc…

Thank you!

Last edited:
Woo hoo!

Good morning all,

I plan to film MWP to the best of my ability and make DVD’s. To assist this effort, please PM me details on the rocket(s) you intend to fly. This upfront data gathering will help me keep track of fliers, flights, motors, etc… Please let me know who you are, where you are from, what motor(s) you intend to fly, name/type of rocket, etc…

Thank you!

Awesome news!! I always love a video to relive a launch!!!

Is this something that we will be pre-ordering?

I haven't decided on what I am flying. That will depend on the weather and the corn. How soon do you need the info?

I have talked to the farmers, they are pretty confident you will have a corn free recovery area. Plan flights accordingly. 15K flights recommended.

I have talked to the farmers, they are pretty confident you will have a corn free recovery area. Plan flights accordingly. 15K flights recommended.

Glad to hear that! Still have to put in for Friday off, but I plan on being there all three days!

I'm afraid the only 2 rockets I'll fly will be in the drag races.
If things go well with my leg, I'll air out my 4" IRIS on a K675SK. Maybe that could make the list.

Adrian (after all, Russ offered to track it down....)

Awesome Justin! Looking forward to another wonderful JF production!!!!

-Eric-

I'm planning on flying my Wildman vindicator on a K535. I would love to have a video of that. Probably fly it on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

GUS! Thank you for your interest!

Needless to say, progress has been made... These should be available for purchase next week... :grin:

View attachment 276383

Yes! Been patiently awaiting their debut...Great Stocking stuffers for anyone on your good list this year. Plans are to purchase more than a few! ;)
Still $5 apiece :rolleyes: like, :rolleyes: last, :rolleyes: year?

No matter what the cost, always appreciated by all of us, whether we are on it or not. Thank-you Justin...:eek:

Ho hum.... My birthday is on the 30th... Would love to celebrate with a viewing of this and Mini-MWP...
Any word on when you'll be taking orders?

Ho hum.... My birthday is on the 30th... Would love to celebrate with a viewing of this and Mini-MWP...
Any word on when you'll be taking orders?

Well...I'm going to need about 20 :rolleyes: of these things and, judging from the size of that box i'd have to say *FLUSH* that will negate your order. :point:

Just keeeeeding my friend! ;) Hoping the same thing too, that is to sit back this coming weekend and, watch what we all have been patiently awaiting!

Happy Birthday in advance my friend. :eek:

Got my big pile of Dvd's last night!:D Went bounding down the hill to the mailbox *boing* *boing* in my PJ's hoping to find them there...Wasn't dissapointed!:eek:

Watched as much as I could before I had to go into work...WOW! :surprised:

ANOTHER TOP NOTCH production from Justin "The Eyes" Farrand! I highly recommend you pick up a copy or two.

Great stocking stuffers for the Rocket person in your life! ;)

Back