ANYONE know anything about this STEMN thing?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I got this in my inbox a few weeks ago, looks like the person just joined....Seems like a form mail/spam...

Hi Frank,

Just want to say I really enjoy following the progress of your rocket build. I'm Toy from STEMN - a network for the space community to share and discover space projects.

Through our community and network, we've helped individuals and teams from around the world connect and collaborate with each other. On satellite projects mostly, but I believe it could be a great complement to your project.

At STEMN, we’d like to start by promoting your rocket to our community of DIY scientists and engineers. Would you be interested?

Cheers,
Toy Mongo

All due respect to the guy and the group which does seem to be on the up and up. But his last name..... brought this to mind.... wonder if he likes candy?

[video=youtube;P8ciVBQixpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ciVBQixpU[/video]

His name reminded me of Mungo Jerry. "If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal. If her daddy's poor, just do what you feel..."

I actually engaged in a PM w/the guy. He answered my questions with on topic answers. I think he's legit.

I did try to email the guy with the following:

Hi, I appreciate the thought. Since my models are not "space related", and are mostly large scale models, which project of mine did you think would benefit from sharing with others?

Frank

But it said he has chosen or was prevented from receiving pm's....

Found this on the website today... NICE!!!

NAok3jp.jpg

Back