Three Oaks launch Nov 21 and 22

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Cant Make Midwest power due to Halloween? Got more motors to burn? Well come on down to the Bob Robinson (AKA Robbys Rockets) memorial launch at Three Oaks Michigan November 21st and 22nd. All the launch rails have been cleaned and a new wireless launch controller has been tested and ready to rock. 12,000 ft waiver with call in windows for more if needed.
3 vendors on site for your kit and propellant shopping needs. engens from Quest, Estes, Aerotech, CTI, and Loki will be available from A-M and maybe some N's. And if you mix your own that's OK as it is a EX launch. Kits ranging from Estes to Fiberglass and parts will be available.
Launch fees are reasonable Kids Free, Low power free for Michiana members $5.00 for none members. High Power $10.00 and no pre registration in case the weather gets nasty.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
The newest Authorized CTI dealer

Who is this Dave person of which you speak?

So.. corn.. will it be gone by then? (like anyone here knows).

For what it is worth, at the moment the wireless system isn't working. Don't know why, but just be ready to deal with all the cable length as usual.

If need be I may be able to rso for a couple hours (as long as I can keep an eye on the rocket wagon).

I have that new 38/720 I need to break in , clear skies I would more than likely stuff a J510 in jr

Just picked up a pallet of CTI reloads Friday. I now have a selection from 24mm - 75mm reloads.

Who is this Dave person of which you speak?

So.. corn.. will it be gone by then? (like anyone here knows).

For what it is worth, at the moment the wireless system isn't working. Don't know why, but just be ready to deal with all the cable length as usual.
The farmers are busy picking corn and beans as we speak. I was at the Prairie State rocket launch today and lots of fields have been picked or being picked as I drove by between here and there.

Last edited:
Just went to the last SCAM launch of the year. One month to go. A number of Scam flyers are planning on visiting Michianas humble field along with a number of Prairie State rocketry and Indiana rocketry flyers.

Got word the crops are out of the main field and the surrounding ones are about done

With MWP now history. This looks to be the next good waivered midwest launch. I posted what I plan on flying. Who else?

pffft... Good question. honestly I have no clue at this point in time. Maybe after this weekend's launch I will have a clue.

Mr. Gus checked on motor availability. He is planning on atleast flying the Gomark on a little CTI motor. Gus flying a little motor in a big field? Ok so it is a long 38 in a little rocket....

Mr. Gus is coming to Three oaks, hide the twinkies and Mt. Dew. :cyclops:

Honestly, I still don't have any clues what I am going to bring. Probably nothing large. But I am certainly giddy to see Polish Thunder, Gus's Bomarc, and the goodies that John and Gary will doubtless bring.

Mr. Gus checked on motor availability. He is planning on atleast flying the Gomark on a little CTI motor. Gus flying a little motor in a big field? Ok so it is a long 38 in a little rocket....

Mr. Gus is coming to Three oaks, hide the twinkies and Mt. Dew. :cyclops:

Oh...I'll be there, i still have a 29mm Bomarc in my inventory. ;) Also one of those awesome *County Line Fiberglass Rockets* too!

Back