TRF 2016 Calendar Submissions-Voting now open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morlock... sorry I keep forgetting to check that shipping. I will get it checked ASAP.

Kinda wish I had seen this earlier. I have a good one from LDRS...

Would post it anyway but I can't anymore from the app

I really hate to do this, but due to school issues, I will most likely not be able to do this this year. If someone else would like to take it over I will give you advice and stuff on how to do it, but I just do not have the time to be able to do this.

I am really sorry. Maybe next year.

I really hate to do this, but due to school issues, I will most likely not be able to do this this year. If someone else would like to take it over I will give you advice and stuff on how to do it, but I just do not have the time to be able to do this.

Well... damn. :(

Sorry to hear about the school problems.

This means you have your priorities in their correct order...
Good for you Matt...

Teddy

So, I can potentially make an attempt at this. I looked at costco's basic calendar on cardstock which is around $10 plus shipping out. Paypal will ding me 3% as well, so I think I can do these for under $20/calendar shipped, less if you get more than one if I do priority flat rate envelope. These would not have a space theme background, just the picture with the credits. It will be much easier if I can do paypal than try to keep track of checks coming in. If everyone is ok with that, I can give it a shot.

So, I can potentially make an attempt at this. I looked at costco's basic calendar on cardstock which is around $10 plus shipping out. Paypal will ding me 3% as well, so I think I can do these for under $20/calendar shipped, less if you get more than one if I do priority flat rate envelope. These would not have a space theme background, just the picture with the credits. It will be much easier if I can do paypal than try to keep track of checks coming in. If everyone is ok with that, I can give it a shot.

Sounds great. Thanks, Frank.

Sounds good to me. Thanks, Frank, for looking into this.

Sorry to hear that Matt. I'm still in if you can ship to Canada for lesss than 10 bucks Frank.

Voting is closed. Here are the results, for the 3 way tie for December, I'll see if I can put all three pics on the december page.
I'll need everyone that had a picture listed in Red here to get me a full resolution(1Meg or larger if possible) photo, with your username, Full Name, Motor, location and Photo Credit to me by Sunday if possible, you can email it to me at [email protected]
Accepted formats from costco are jpg, tif, bmp and png. If your entry is in red you still need to get me a large size photo.

Kevin Boyd's Kool Kato(Received Photo)
burkefj's Titan II missile, J510 (received Photo)
Watermelonman Nike Smoke K740(received Photo)
Glenn Harper's Saucer Drag Race (Received Photo)
burkejf's Redstone Missile on J510 (received Photo)
burkefj's Titan II Cato (Received Photo)
Mike Walsh WAC Corporal(Photo Received)
John S's Xcelerator (Received Photo)
farsidius's Competitor 3 on CTI L1030 (Received Photo)
Ted Chernok's Steampunk 2 (Received Photo)
Our Children's Future, Impromptu Ground Test (Received Photo)
Cl(VII)'s Satellite Interceptor (Received Photo)
Dennis Wright's Little John, I285 (Received Photo)

Last edited:
Cost looks like it will be $18.50 shipped priority in a flat rate padded envelope including the paypal cost.
Paypal only for this as it is much easier to just get the payment and print the label without having to type anything in.
I'll order a trial sample once I get all the photos in, and make sure it looks good, then will send out information. It will take 5-7 days to get the first version, so should be able to take orders thanksgiving week, place the order and mail them out the second week in December. I only have 14 pre-commits for calendars.

Frank

attachment.php-attachmentid=274018&d=1432655024.jpg

_MG_5118em.jpg

pAUbQ5a.jpg

KoolKato_zpsm6zrw9sm.jpg

Rocketober-a77-9.jpg

5-16-2015_Titan_flight2-5.jpg

TRFcal_zpsho31gynt.jpg

SteamPunk Level 3 from Dave (2).jpg

Last edited:
Ok, Calendar prototype is ordered, if it comes back looking good next week, I'll open up for orders. One photo was not received in time so I bumped up one of the ties.

Frank

Aggrrrrrr ya matey.
Don'y forget to add a little crazy to the calendar .
This is what you ending up looking like if you write to many forum builds.

Ok, I got the calendar back and I think it looks good. Hopefully you will like it. I had to make due with the quality of the pictures people sent me but I think most of them are pretty good.

In any case, the calendars are $12 and the shipping is $6.50 for as many as I can stuff into a padded flat rate envelope.

I'd prefer to just do this via the paypal link on my web page as it will automatically have your address and I can just do the print label function and not have to type things in etc and will make it painless for me.

You can go to my web page where I have my glider kits, at the bottom is the calendar link, click on add to cart and it will take you to paypal. At that time you can change the number of calendars if you want more than one.

https://www.dynasoarrocketry.com

I'll leave the ordering open for a week, then place the order on the 23rd and mail them out the first week in december.

PayPal button on your site for the calender's no workie Frank...

Teddy

Back