TRF 2016 Calendar Submissions-Voting now open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate... if you want.... let me have the time you did it, I'll delete the offending vote and let you redo it.

Nate... if you want.... let me have the time you did it, I'll delete the offending vote and let you redo it.

Thanks Matt, it was around 11:30issshhhh but I really don't remember exactly what it was. I might be able to find it in my history. I'll get back to you on that...

Nate

10/21/2015 10:59:44
10/21/2015 11:01:01
10/21/2015 11:21:12
10/21/2015 11:23:51
10/21/2015 11:37:48
10/21/2015 11:47:10
10/21/2015 12:04:41

This is the list of time stamps I have.

I guess the calendar is going to have a landscape orientation (larger than it is high)? How will you include portrait photos? Leave white on both side, crop...?

I will use photos in order of vote number to fill the calendar. If there are a bunch of portrait winners, I will put them next to each other.

Thanks, I was just wondering. I'm can't wait to hang this calendar in my workshop :)

Btw,,, i haven't gotten around yet to checking shipping for you. I'll check ASAP. I got backed up in some school, so I have to get caught up before I can do extracurricular stuff. :p

Quick skim shows current leaders:
Glenn Harper's Saucer Drag Race
farsidius's Competitor 3 on CTI L1030
burkejf's Redstone Missile on J510
burkefj's Titan II missile, J510
aHansom Kraken
Kevin Boyd's Kool Kato
burkefj's Titan II Cato
Chris Hobb's picture of Harry Spears Der Red Max
Watermelonman Nike Smoke K740

Votes on these range from 11 to 9. Thanks for everyone who has voted so far.

Sorry. I did clarify that. I am not responsible for putting your photo in if I did not see a second in the OP. Sorry.

I would put it in, but then that would mean I would have to put everybody's in.

Matt,,
If the pic was legitimately seconded within the allotted time........
Everything was done properly,,,
It should rightfully be included......

No ?????

Teddy

Teddy...

I went through and looked for pictures where the submitter had gone through and added "Seconded by ________" to their original post. I would add it, but then everyone would want theirs to be added, and I have to draw a line. It's nothing against you. :)

Teddy...

I went through and looked for pictures where the submitter had gone through and added "Seconded by ________" to their original post. I would add it, but then everyone would want theirs to be added, and I have to draw a line. It's nothing against you. :)

I would have, but was unaware of the process.

You mean mine weren't in ??
They were seconded twice...

Teddy

Matt, no offense intended. Thank you for doing this. We all really appreciate it and think it is cool.

In fairness, however, you did miss a few posts where the picture was clearly seconded in the original post, yet initially absent from the poll. I know specifically of Teddy's Steampunk and my X-Celerator. THANK YOU for adding them.

Whether or not there were more pictures missed, I don't know. Please don't let this turn you off or get you frustrated. We hope you will keep doing this, and we know it is a pain in the tail feathers!

If the picture was seconded, and you indicated it in the OP, and it is not in the poll, PLEASE let me know and I will add them asap.

If you need to contact me, please text me 919-446-1875 or email me at bass matt f @ gmail dot com (no spaces)

10/21/2015 10:59:44
10/21/2015 11:01:01
10/21/2015 11:21:12
10/21/2015 11:23:51
10/21/2015 11:37:48
10/21/2015 11:47:10
10/21/2015 12:04:41

This is the list of time stamps I have.

Aaaand it won't give me a timestamp from when I voted. Welp, no big deal.

Nate

Matt, Thanks for doing this again this year. Given what (and sometimes who) you have to work with on the forum this has been a good experience. There's been good participation, the submissions were fun to look through and the voting seems to be going well and it's well organized. You've put a lot of time into this and it shows. I dare say that we'll have a great calendar before the end of the year. I'm excited to see what you come up with and I know it will look great on my office wall (I might need to order two)

-brant

Matt, Thanks for doing this again this year. Given what (and sometimes who) you have to work with on the forum this has been a good experience. There's been good participation, the submissions were fun to look through and the voting seems to be going well and it's well organized. You've put a lot of time into this and it shows. I dare say that we'll have a great calendar before the end of the year. I'm excited to see what you come up with and I know it will look great on my office wall (I might need to order two)

-brant

+1 Matt,,,
Thank you very much for all your hard work and effort...
It certainly shows...

Teddy

Indeed, a great many thanks, some of them in advance since there is probably much left to do :)

Back