TRF 2016 Calendar Submissions-Voting now open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you probably saw this picture posted on the Tripoli Facebook page today.

Anyway, here is Chris Hobbs picture of Harry Spear's Der Red Max. Posted with his permission.

Sideways but oh well. I'll fix it later.

Der Red Max.jpg

Seconded by Teddy.

Last edited:
Here's one of my favorites: Me and some of my best friends, launching one of my favorite rockets.

Cosmic Calendar Composite.jpg

Seconded by Rocketjet787

Last edited:
Hi... I'm the Chris Hobbs that took the shot of Harry's Der Red Max. Here's another shot I took that same launch:
attachment.php

And here is a shot of TRF's Wizard's Super Prion on a Loki L. I have a great shot of the mach diamonds when it's up to pressure, but this shot I think is even better. Not sure how to rotate it...
attachment.php

Here's the Texas A&M Rocketry Team's rocket, launched at the Tripoli Houston August launch:

attachment.php

:) No worries, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. (Seeing as how I've been pretty absent from the forums since March-ish)

I'm putting it together right now. This year I am putting the photos directly into the poll vs making you click on every link like last year :)

Matt, there are seconded photos missing from the poll. See posts number 32 - 33 in this thread.

Tanks John,,,
There are some really great shots there..

Teddy

I voted... and then my friend took my phone and voted again for all the ones I didn't vote for :facepalm:

Nate

Back