• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.14" and 2.56" Parts "Kits"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
These parts have been kicking around my parts bins for quite some time now, it's time to move them to a nice home!

First is a 2.14" kit with a 29mm motor mount. The fins and motor tube are fiberglass and from a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 54. Comes with two plywood CR's, an 8-32 eyebolt for shock cord attachment, a pair of 8/32 t-nuts and screws for motor retention, and a pair of rail buttons. The body tube is 24.25" long and the nosecone is a used PML cone that has been machined to match the OD of the LOC tube. The cone will require sanding for a nice finish and you'll need to slot the tube and drill the CR's as desired for the eyebolt and t-nuts.

I'm asking $45 shipped for this lot, OBO.

image.jpg

Second is a 2.56" kit with a 38mm motor mount. Main tubes are paper and the nosecone is LOC. With this kit I'm including 3 centering rings and 3 1/8" thick ply fins cut into a simple trapezoidal shape. One tube is 30" while the other is 29" (there's a switch band around here somewhere...) and the coupler is 5" long Flexible Phenolic. The motor tube is 11.75" long Flexible Phenolic.

With this kit I am including a 3D printed threaded motor retainer, a pair of 1/4-20 eye bolts with nuts/washers and a pair of rail buttons. Additionally, I'll toss in a OneBadHawk 1/2" Kevlar harness which is 20' long and of the three loop variety. Last piece...a 1"x26" long Kevlar strap for mounting the cord to the booster which the upper CR is slotted to accept.

I'm asking $65 shipped for this lot.

image.jpg

I have a lot of these 3.72" FWFG tubes in stock with 3D printed adapters (flyer data sheet attached)...so let's make a deal.

1. Buy the 2.14" lot and one 3.72" Scratch kit and I'll send them to you for $80. That's $24 in savings!
2. Buy the 2.56" lot and one 3.72" Scratch kit and I'll send them to you for $100. That's also a $24 savings!
3. Buy both the 2.14" lot and the 2.56" lot and a 3.72" Scratch kit, I'll send that to you for $130. That's a $39 savings and a lot of scratch building! On top of that, I'll waive the shipping on up to 3 additional 3.72" Scratch kits if by some weird chance you want more!

If you're interested, send me a PM. I'll be waiting until 7pm tomorrow night for someone to claim deal #3, then I'll divvy it up by first PM received.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 139

Latest posts

Back