FlisKit Tiddlywink Helicopter Duration model

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished checking out all the way back in the MicroMaxx forum archives and only found one mention of the Tiddlywink? I would have sworn we did a build thread on this very nice flying 1/8A HD model in 2009 when it came out.

I was one of the Beta testers on this great little model but didn't do build photos as I didn't stick strictly to the manufacturers instructions.
As I mentioned in the Nanite RG thread I think I'll ask Jim Flis to add the Basic building photos if he has them and I'll add some Competition modifications suggested during my build later.
Hope Jim took some building Photos by the Kit instructions or if someone else has built a Tiddlywink or two straight from the kit instructions Please add them here.

For now I'll just add a couple of the finished photos of my Tiddlywinks. we'll discuss the finer points later;)
If you don't have one or two of these fantastic flying Micro Helicopter duration models I strongly suggest the purchase of a couple. don't buy just one cause if you use reasonable care building and fly with a MMX-II motor with just a hint of breeze you May NOT get it back!

MM 215c1e1_Tiddlewink #1 Rotors Down_03-28-09.JPG

MM 215c1e2_Tiddlewind RotorsUp colored_03-28-09.JPG

MM 215c2-a_TiddlyWink-b Rotors down_05-30-09.JPG

MM 215c2-b_Tiddlywink-b Rotors Up_05-30-09.JPG

Last edited:
I should. I use such photos to do the instruction figures. I will see some time this coming week.

If you want to ping me, best to do it via email as I don't visit as often as I used to :)

Back