• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*$150* AT 29mm RMS set (60, 100, 120, 180, 240, 360)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeromeK99

Reaction score
Selling off more of my excess rocketry items. (I have way too much!)

First up is a Monster Motor Aerotech RMS motor hardware set!

RMS 29mm set (60, 100, 120, 180, 240, 360 cases. 1 set fwd & rear closures and 1 seal disc) * used and in good condition* (Retail ~$270) asking $150+$10 shipping (originally $225) *SOLD*

20150923_115358.jpgmonster 29mm set_1.jpg

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry, US addresses only. No trades.

Thanks for looking! I know these items will find a good home on here!

I am accepting Paypal only. PM me if interested!

Jerome :)

Last edited:
If I hadn't already destroyed my rocketry budget for the month, I'd be all over this.

I know people hate it when someone does this, but...
If this doesn't move as a set, I will buy the 240 case, seal disk, and if the price is right, closures.

Ok.. here is your chance to own a great set of RMS hardware!

Now priced at $150!

I'm unaware of a special aft closure for the 29-360. Maybe I'm missing something?

Older 29mm motors had a small opening (don't remember dia.)
When they came out with the 29/360, they had to open up the rear closure for a bigger nozzle for the I200. I would assume that most RouseTech 29mm motors made (and later AT motors) just use the larger dia. opening for simplicity. My 98mm motors also have two different size closure openings. The lager one is used for Medusa nozzles in long burn motors. Tim says it will work for all nozzles....
Sorry to extend and take a sale thread off track. This motor set was a great deal. Would have bought them myself, except I already have them in red...

Adrian

Older 29mm motors had a small opening (don't remember dia.)
When they came out with the 29/360, they had to open up the rear closure for a bigger nozzle for the I200. I would assume that most RouseTech 29mm motors made (and later AT motors) just use the larger dia. opening for simplicity. My 98mm motors also have two different size closure openings. The lager one is used for Medusa nozzles in long burn motors. Tim says it will work for all nozzles....
Sorry to extend and take a sale thread off track. This motor set was a great deal. Would have bought them myself, except I already have them in red...

Adrian

Ahh yes, that's correct. Doh! Same with the 38mm aft closures. The 'old school' ones had small ID's to accept smaller nozzles. AT then released larger reloads for 29 and 38 and in doing so introduced larger nozzles and a companion and now standard aft closure.

Yes,,
And the 38 mm larger opening rear closures
will work with the smaller diameter 38 mm nooozles...

Teddy

Crap. I came here to buy these today at the 180 price. I finally got paid…

Received the cases today. They are in fantastic shape. Thanks Jerome.

Back