Big TRF presence in lastest Sport Rocketry magazine.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
I think I saw articles by Gary Byrum, L.W. Bercini, and Chuck Haislip, to name a few. :wink:

I think I saw articles by Gary Byrum, L.W. Bercini, and Chuck Haislip, to name a few. :wink:

Articles? LW told me that there was a collage of pics with some of our rockets in it. I'd be interested in reading the articles. Unfortunately, I don't get the magazine.

Mine is sitting at home; otherwise I would post page numbers. If I think of it tonight or tomorrow....

It was a good mag. I really appreciate my son taking some pics. I am going to get him a photography course to improve his skills.

Articles? LW told me that there was a collage of pics with some of our rockets in it. I'd be interested in reading the articles. Unfortunately, I don't get the magazine.

I only get it for the articles....

Yeah! My first issue arrived a couple days ago. I was pretty psyched to see names I recognized. Also, it's my first time having a magazine subscription in years, and it's on a subject I actually care about, so I was really looking forward to getting it.

I may have spent half an hour or so looking for my TARC teams in the wide shots. They actually made a pretty fair proportion of them.

My wife used to call my WoodenBoat subscription my dirty magazine, since I claimed I read it for the articles but it was really all about the pictures. But then she also came home talking about the people who asked about smut at work (she works in a horticulture library).

Back