MIDWEST POWER 13 TRICK OR TREATING

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
That's right!!!! bring a bag of candy with you and lets give those boys and ghouls some sugar to wind them up!!! This year, Halloween falls right smack dab in the middle of our launch. I have heard many people asking about if they could bring kids and if there would be any trick or treating. I have heard of this working in the past and I think this year would be a great time to resurrect that tradition. So bring a bag of candy, dress up in a costume, bring some Cider (or hard cider) And lets make it a Halloween to remember!!!

Last edited:
This was the only way I could convince my wife the whole family should go. Both of my daughters will be flying rockets and wearing their holloween costumes. We will also likely set up the SUV "trunk or treat style" to let everyone know we have candy. If your not familiar with trunk or treat see here: https://www.carfax.com/blog/trunk-or-treat-halloween/

I'll bring a bag or two of candy, might be all I'm able to do. Might have a little trouble flying this time, although it is a month away. Hopefully I'll be walking by next week without crutches...

Adrian

I'll bring a bag or two of candy, might be all I'm able to do. Might have a little trouble flying this time, although it is a month away. Hopefully I'll be walking by next week without crutches...

Adrian

Hey Adrian you and I can both be on crutches!

we might be shipping off the kids to grandma and grampa's house (although they loved MWP last year), but my wife and I will bring candy either way.

I hope I'm off of them by next week. Can't go to work at all this week. Dr wants me off the leg until the weekend at least.

Adrian (If you want to see why, look at my facebook page...)

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1443019214.428631.jpg

Adrian

I can fetch for you. Don't want to see you miss an opportunity to fly.

Just finished up replacing ALL the rusty igniter clips on the launch system. Everything is looking good!!

My kids have just been reserved for a weekend at their grandparents... And Jason, let us help clean stuff!!! QCRS needs clean rails, too...

Show up Thursday and clean like fools. There is plenty of time to get it done on Thursday

Back