Any place to find TRA/NAR membership statistics?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherakhtar

Reaction score
like how many members each has, how many people across all associations are L1/L2/L3? i think those would be cool stats to look at.

pretty cool, thanks! is NAR larger than Tripoli? NAR isn't too big in canada so hard for me to tell

I don't know my Tipoli user ID or password any more, but there is a "Tripoli Reports" section on their site that might have info.

There are at least two Canadian NAR sections now, AST and SWARM (listed under "Ontario" on the NAR section locator page). Some of their members were at NARAM this year. Anyone can join the NAR but insurance probably only is available in the USA. Last I heard TRA was around 1/3 the membership of NAR but I don't have a good source at hand.

There are at least two Canadian NAR sections now, AST and SWARM (listed under "Ontario" on the NAR section locator page). Some of their members were at NARAM this year. Anyone can join the NAR but insurance probably only is available in the USA. Last I heard TRA was around 1/3 the membership of NAR but I don't have a good source at hand.

You're quite right, I stand corrected. Thanks Dave.

Ted just announced in the eRocketeer that the current membership is up to 6235.

John

And Tripoli is somewhere around 3500. But probably half of those are also NAR members. So that means there are about 8000 members of rocketry groups in the US. That's about 0.003% of the population. :(

Just checked with Ted and NAR insurance covers fliers in Canada that are operating within the NAR HPR Safety code.

John

Back