Estes Voyager II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosko_racer

Reaction score
Looks like this kit did not get much love from anyone: could not find a singe build thread on any of the two forums I frequently visit, just a few pictures in Google Images, and a few reviews on Rocketreviews...

I got mine at a NARHAMs Xmas party two years ago. I lost the original decal sheet and while recreating them I decided to add some custom as well as NASA and Air Force decals. After primer and the usual sanding, applied 3 light and 1 heavy coat of New Krylon Maxx glooss white paint. The red sections are Old Krylon Cherry red, then buffed the entire rocket with 3M Finnesse-II. Decals do stick much better to a shinny surface.

Enjoy.

- R_R

20150911_201926.jpg

20150911_201916.jpg

20150911_201901.jpg

20150911_201848.jpg

Nice looking build Raul!! I agree, this one didn't seem to get as much love as it deserves.

That....my friend is an awesome kit. I had one and flew it a lot. I used to fly it on the AT D10-5W!!! I cant remember what became of it... I think I gave it to someone. Anyway.....great kit. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Back