HyperTEK Hybrid Propulsion System Now Available from Sunward

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested. Not for now, but for the future...maybe next year. I am seriously contemplating buying a HyperLOC 300 for my L1 certification, partly because it is supposedly designed for the HyperTEK system. Do you plan to have any "hybrid starter bundles" available?

I'm interested. Not for now, but for the future...maybe next year. I am seriously contemplating buying a HyperLOC 300 for my L1 certification, partly because it is supposedly designed for the HyperTEK system. Do you plan to have any "hybrid starter bundles" available?
Still getting things up and running. We will see what the future holds.

One problem with starting out in hybrids is that Hypertek discontinued their GSE system, so you have to go to a third party to get one, or build your own. Pratt Hobbies and Black Dog are two potential sources. Of course if you fly with a club that has GSE that won't be an issue.

I'll toss another name out there for GSE, he is a forum member; Karlbaum He made my GSE, and it is quite good. I purchased my manifold from Black Dog, but Karlbaum can also source manifold components.

Back