Additive Aerospace Phone Number

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteNumber2

Original San Diego High Power Rocketry
Reaction score
Does anyone know the phone number for Additive Aerospace? There isn't one listed on their/his website, and they/he hasn't responded to my email or private message.

Rocketry isn't a fulltime gig for most people.... I've had good experiences with him, so I'm sure it's not just being ignored.

But back to the OP's question, sorry, don't have the digits.

I believe Landru is a college student, so this may be a busy time for him with school. I remember having difficulty reaching him the last time I ordered something, but (as I recall) I sent a second email a week or two later and he replied.

Yes. About 2 weeks ago he responded to an email. Not one on his website but another I found that I used before. Want it? I'll send a PM.

Has Landru moved on to other pursuits?

Was just thinking I could use one of his alt sleds for a project I'm contemplating. Can't find him on etsy anymore and I get the sense that his website is sort of a zombie although it does show a 2016 date.

Anyone know anything about his business?

Was just thinking I could use one of his alt sleds for a project I'm contemplating. Can't find him on etsy anymore and I get the sense that his website is sort of a zombie although it does show a 2016 date.

I just ordered a Möbius shroud two weeks ago and got it in the mail in about a week. Same with a friend of mine.

I contacted Andrew a few weeks ago regarding some sleds and custom made Mobius camera mounts (with 10 degree cant). A second email got me a response and I had my order shipped a few days later.

He's still at it. Like everyone else day jobs and life keep him plenty busy, but he is still shipping printed parts.

I'm still making lots of parts, but moved to a better sales platform at additiveaerospace.com

I've been unbelievably busy so I haven't been actively pursuing new products outside of the missileworks GPS accessories.

Hopefully I will have great new stuff in time for black Friday!

-Andrew

Back