• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PML Eclipse and custom built Estes Executioner 29mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vapesmoke911

Reaction score
Have a fiberglassed and built Estes Executioner. Has 29mm mount. Also baffle built inside rocket $40. Also PML Eclipse $100 has cpr 3000 and kwik switch with aeropack and rail buttons. (770)256-5743. I have 100% Positive feedback on eBay. Rocketman571. I have paypal and can ship. Buyer pays shipping

Last edited:
where are you located? I'm interested in 18 and 24mm hardware

My guess he is in Northern Georgia based on the area code and Google.

Sure, why not, text sent.

Can someone post a URL to one of the eBay listings. All I find on search is that Rocketman571 is not a registered user.

Yes it is probably me...

I just bought something from this sale. Easy to work with, and a smokin good price.

If you are worried about him being a new person (and I don't know this fellow either, so I can't personally vouch for him) he invoiced me through paypal for goods, so the paypal protection is there.

New forum user, no item details, no name or address, can't find the user on ebay and the cell is a prepaid metroPCS wireless...

...not creating a lot of confidence in the legitimacy of this one.

For what it is worth. I asked about several higher dollar items than what I bought, and he said he didn't have them. Also, discussed parachutes and motor cases with some definite background knowledge, so while I can't speak to legitimacy, I can speak to him having an appropriate level of background knowledge.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, so take my observations with that in mind.

what did you buy? I just purchased from him an 18/20, 24/40, and 24/60. I asked if he had multiples and he said no. he sent me photos of the hardware I was buying. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I bought a RT 38-600 and an aft closure. I also asked after 38-120, 38-1320, and some fruity chutes, but he didn't have those.

With the Paypal guarantee I'm not really risking anything more than a little hassle anyway.

Due to financial circumstances, I am selling out my hobbies. I have a ton of rocketry items. Rms hardware, nylon parachutes, built rockets, altimeters, reloads, much more. Call or text me with what your looking for. Rms hardware from 18mm to 54mm. Co Pilot altimeter. Great deals. (770)256-5743. I have 100% Positive feedback on eBay. Rocketman571. I have paypal and can ship. Buyer pays shipping.

Updated: 38-600 sold. 18 and 24mm hardware sold. No worries you all. Im an honest person. My ebay was suspended due to seller fees. I garauntee my products to be what they are. I am out of GA with Soar 571 rocketry group. George Blanco will vouch for me if you ask about me. Im good for my word. Hate to let my stuff go but I can always get more materialistic stuff. Im going thru DIVORCE!

Update: all 29mm reloads and cases are sold. I have 54-852, 54-1280, 38-240,38-360,38-480,38-720,38-1080 cases left. I have wildman darkstar w aeropack and rail lugs for $50. It is built. Flown once. Great flight except landing which chipped nosecone slightly on landing. Just needs a filing to put point on. Its in primer. I have a pml co pilot altimeter for $50 which is never used. I have a loc minnie mag for $30 which i fully fiberglassed to put in j350. I have more to come. Rms reloads also- 18mm, 24mm, and one or two 38mm. Everything needs to go! Thank all who have helped!

Thanks everyone for purchases. This is an update. Unfortunately, RMS hardware went quick. I still have good deal on 10 reloads from 18-24mm, one i161, and a g64 that was opened but not built. I have copilot altimeter for $50 shipped. I have many rockets. List to come today. If someone local wanted them, i would do entire built rocket lot for a heck of a lifetime deal.

I just got a text back from him. All the RMS hardware sold while I was asleep. Sometimes it really sucks being a swing-shifter.

I just got a text back from him. All the RMS hardware sold while I was asleep. Sometimes it really sucks being a swing-shifter.

Why would the O.P. even bother to post on TRF if he doesn't give any details/links--jeez some people!?

Updated: upon digging throught more stuff i discovered another Aerotech 29-40/120 case $30 shipped. Also have a PML Amramm 3 $60. LOC Minnie Mag $40 i fiberglassed body tube to hold j350. I also have PML Ariel $40.

Why would the O.P. even bother to post on TRF if he doesn't give any details/links--jeez some people!?

Just because im new guy doesn't mean im a crook. This is a small world people. I have to live in it too. Im trying to help out fellow rocketeers with what they want while i get what i want. I hope some paranoia calms down with folks. Have faith people!

Yeah, this seems to be happening a lot lately. I can see being a little suspicious but some people really need to calm down. So many people get scared away on this form because members attack them not trusting them.

Just because im new guy doesn't mean im a crook. This is a small world people. I have to live in it too. Im trying to help out fellow rocketeers with what they want while i get what i want. I hope some paranoia calms down with folks. Have faith people!

That is not at all what I was saying. You posted without any detail--how is a person supposed to know what and how to buy anything??

That is not at all what I was saying. You posted without any detail--how is a person supposed to know what and how to buy anything??

If you read the OP, he gave everyone his phone number. I texted him, he replied promptly. Now, I'm extremely happy with what I've purchased and he's happy he's got some needed cash. Actually, because he's sent me pics of every single item I've asked about, and he obviously has some good knowledge about this hobby, I'm buying more stuff from him tonight. You can't complain that he didn't list every single item he has. Text him and ask! Geez, some people...

Tell us you are happy with what you bought when they are RECEIVED, not before. Just being happy you spent money doesn't make sense.

If you read the OP, he gave everyone his phone number. I texted him, he replied promptly. Now, I'm extremely happy with what I've purchased and he's happy he's got some needed cash. Actually, because he's sent me pics of every single item I've asked about, and he obviously has some good knowledge about this hobby, I'm buying more stuff from him tonight. You can't complain that he didn't list every single item he has. Text him and ask! Geez, some people...

Thanks. Whats really funny is they dont know my background. I probably have more experience than half the people on here. Not trying to sound big and bad, but i do have over 15yrs in this hobby. I cant list every single rockets dimensions length etc as i have over more stuff than half as well. I do have level 2 cert. Nar, etc. After all i did give directions, guess some people like to not follow them, skip steps and jump WAY ahead. Lol. Thanks to people who have helped me.

Tell us you are happy with what you bought when they are RECEIVED, not before. Just being happy you spent money doesn't make sense.

Pictures and tracking numbers dont lie! Dont be mad because some people are catching deals of a lifetime. Less than half priced like new rocketry gear!

I am sorry that you have to leave the hobby. ..
I am even sorry er that you're going through a divorce. ...
There are some things in life that are just so difficult
You don't even want to contemplate them....
This is one of them...
My prayers are with you. ....
Be safe...

Teddy

Back