Springfield, MA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit far from your ZIP - I'm in Boston. But I'll be joining CMASS for their next launch. You should come out! Massachusetts isn't too big for a road trip!

I'm in Athol ( 01331) and I fly with CMASS, it's a great club and the 1 hr 45 min. drive to Amesbury ( for me) is totally worth it.
Oh, by the way welcome to TRF, hope to see you at a launch some time.

In Berwick, they seem to roll out the green carpet. It is also worth the drive. Your lucky in that your surrounded by clubs,.. unfortunately none are very close by.

RIMRA is also an option, but their launch site is about 2 hrs south of Springfield. Their next launch date is this Saturday.

There is a CMASS launch this Saturday in Amesbury. It is he FlisKits 13th anniversary launch. No launch fees, LOTS of rockets, from 1/8th A through K impulse, and there will be cake... :).

It's a good launch to,attend and the forecast looks great!

I live in New Bedford, Ive driven to Berwick..... All I can say.. IS Berwick will BLOW your mind... Well WELL worth the drive.. flat out Perfect as Perfect can be.

Back