Labor day SALE Stickershock.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my latest stickershock creation... Big Bertha dressed up to look like a clarinet... (Well, technically it's a stretched Baby Bertha, but who really cares... ) :wink:

Chris

Y9fdj6X-I-8waiI7hh3KOAkuTXURkoCjaH2uU6kg6d8

that turned out WAY too cool!

V2 Plain. Heck, I don't even want the white circles with "V2" or the crosses. I'm just after the field markings and panels.

I do eagerly await whatever form your sale takes though.

sale.... who said anything about a sale.... wink wink..

Just a bump to keep this on top!

YEP ITS A SALE! GET IN ON IT NOW OR REGRET IT FOR THE REST OR ...... Your Life! LOL

Definitely taking advantage of this. My darkstar could use a new set of decals.

Also, does anyone know if the Rocketry Warehouse Dominator 4 comes with a set of decals?

Thanks so much Guys,.

not sure about the Dominator...

Two days left to get in on this deal!

thanks to those that have so far..

Thanks so much Guys,.

not sure about the Dominator...

Two days left to get in on this deal!

thanks to those that have so far..

Ah well the decal they show on their site isn't as cool as the one I picked out so I'll just make my big order now.

COOL thanks..

guys orders are coming in like crazy so its going to take me a couple days or so to get them all out!

Just letting you know!

Holy crud guys you have been waiting for this havnt you....

Orders will be filled starting after the holiday.. please allow 2 to 3 days... I have a BUNCH of order to fill!

thanks so much!

Holy crud guys you have been waiting for this havnt you....

Orders will be filled starting after the holiday.. please allow 2 to 3 days... I have a BUNCH of order to fill!

thanks so much!

I was really waiting for a good excuse to replace the sh1tty vinyl job on my darkstar. Then I decided to vinyl everything else that I'm working on right now

I got my set for the Redstone this weekend Mark. They were here when I got back from camping this morning. Thanks again...

Ok guys this is about the end of it... I am closing up for tonight!

I am overwhelmed by the reponse on this sale..

First off THANKS SO MUCH.. and thanks to all the well wishes for marian.. I did not have a lot of time to repond to each order personally so if I didnt day thanks... THANKS! shes doing good. we see the doc again next week to see whats up!

Second off.. you guys want to keep me busy.. so many orders came in that you will need to allow me 3 or so days to get these all on the way!

third off HAPPY LABOR DAY!

I have to send a huge thanks to you Mark for such a wonderful job well done on my Labor Day order.

Now all that's left to do is strip the paint and current decals (that are already on their way off) off my darkstar, repaint and apply the new decals.

But for now here's my MD-38 SkyPunch II with its new decal:
View attachment 271957
View attachment 271958

WOW that looks awesome on the carbon fiber...

do you have a clear coat over the carbon fiber?? is it smooth?? if its NOT smooth take a little heat to the decal they will soften and conform to the "pattern" and stick better..

you can even clear coat over them to get them really stuck to the rocket!

WOW that looks awesome on the carbon fiber...

do you have a clear coat over the carbon fiber?? is it smooth?? if its NOT smooth take a little heat to the decal they will soften and conform to the "pattern" and stick better..

you can even clear coat over them to get them really stuck to the rocket!

The rocket has not been clear coated but it will be soon. I always clear coat after applying vinyl. But I do like the idea of the heating it to get it to conform...

Back