Labor day SALE Stickershock.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well its back to school. no more summers off and Labor day is on its way..

Humm so what does everyone want for labor day??

EDIT:

Ok enough hinting around..

It's Labor Day Weekend!

Time for a STICKERSHOCK SALE

this weekend only. ( 9-5-15 through 9-7-15) 30% off ANYTHING you can order from my website..

Thats Right 30% off...

Hows it work???

Easy go on my website find what you like.. and do one of two things.

First add it to your cart, and checkout like normal. in notes to seller put LABOR DAY SALE and I will refund 30% of your purchase price

Second Choice Decide what you want.. shoot me an e-mail. tell me what you need! (dont forget to include size color options etc) dont forget to tell me "Labor day sale" in your e-mail. then I will send you a discounted Paypal invoice for the items you chose!

Now I will be out most of the weekend so it might take me some time to respond but dont worry I will get back to you as soon as I can.. All orders will be filled starting Tuesday morning!

its as easy as that!

Ok fine print.. (or whats not included)

This sale is ONLY for items you can Add to cart on my website.. it does NOT include full color printed items.. or Custom work (But it does include Custom Lettering)
it also dose not include shipping.

so I think that about covers it.. any Questions feel free to ask!

thanks for looking and remember NEVER FLY NAKED!

Mark and Marian

Last edited:
The Ice cream I can do.... the summer... well thats a little tougher! but yeah times going way to fast!

I would like to order the sticker set that we had talked about a few months back for the 5.5" Polecat Mercury Redstone but I lost your Email concerning that discussion as my hard drive took a dump.... Oz

A flame design wrap for a LOC Bruiser so I can L2 in style. And someone to install it so I don't screw it up.

I would like to order the sticker set that we had talked about a few months back for the 5.5" Polecat Mercury Redstone but I lost your Email concerning that discussion as my hard drive took a dump.... Oz

If it's this one, you won't be disappointed!

IMG_2034.jpg

I'd like to know if that Sahara decal pattern I sent you turned out (or didn't).

Well.... I think we all want free vinyl. :p :p

I need to replace a decal that I #$%^& up while putting it on.

I'd like to know if that Sahara decal pattern I sent you turned out (or didn't).

I hope it did - I bought a set from for the Sahara shortly thereafter. I haven't built it yet, but the decals at least look the part! :cool:

Since there are so many Patriots out there, I guess I have to turn my Bruiser build into a SCUD. Hey, we all need targets...

I'll be placing another of my simple orders soon. Black letters "SCUD" on an O.D. green body. Maybe in smaller lettering, "aim here ->". :tongue:

Wow Tim. Nice job indeed. I got em ordered today. Thanks for sharing your pick. What have you flown it on? Oz

Not quite flight ready. Still tinkering with electronics in AV bay. Maiden voyage will probably be a J210 or J295.

To jump from Labor Day to Memorial Day ! 6 days off in a row and no winter!!!!!!

A flame design wrap for a LOC Bruiser so I can L2 in style. And someone to install it so I don't screw it up.

Well the flames are easy... I can fit them to ANYTHING!
If you want me to install it just ship it to me.. I'll put them on and send them back! just a little charge to cover my time and shipping!

I want an RV to go to LDRS next year..

Kenny

Sorry sold mine a few years ago.. bought a 16 foot travel trailer instead.. I'd let you sare some space but its pretty small!

I want a new nosecone to replace the busted one on my Troika

Well I dont do nose cones.. so I cant help out on that one.. but good luck!

K'tesh the pattern seems fine.. I sent a couple out no complaints yet.. but I still owe you a set once you decide on everything you want.. I believe thats what you said.. "Hold off until I decide on some other stuff"

Well.... I think we all want free vinyl. :p :p

I need to replace a decal that I #$%^& up while putting it on.

Free? well I gotta feed the kids.. but I'm sure something will happen..
as for the one you screwed up DONT BE AFRAID TO CONTACT ME AND TELL ME WHATS UP.. I want your rocket to look exactly like you want it too.. and im not happy until it is! so if you need a replacement for a screw up.. I'll do my best to work something out! thats ALWAYS been my policy.. (until someone tries to take advantage of my kindness LOL)

I hope it did - I bought a set from for the Sahara shortly thereafter. I haven't built it yet, but the decals at least look the part! :cool:

you gotta send me a picture!

Since there are so many Patriots out there, I guess I have to turn my Bruiser build into a SCUD. Hey, we all need targets...

I'll be placing another of my simple orders soon. Black letters "SCUD" on an O.D. green body. Maybe in smaller lettering, "aim here ->". :tongue:

Huuummm funny you should mention Scud... not that there is a set for the Scud yet.... but I have a new Patriot set in the works.. "Scud Buster" version.. watch for it soon!

To jump from Labor Day to Memorial Day ! 6 days off in a row and no winter!!!!!!

must be nice!

cheers

Humm so what does everyone want for labor day??

How about a website that makes it easy to study for the Tripoli L2 test? Anyone have a favorite resource or recommendation for a study guide?? I'm thinking something like a flash card deck....read the question, answer, find out if you're right or wrong before moving to the next question.

Just to put my feet up around a camp fire with some sippin' whiskey and chew the fat with you and a good bunch of rocketeers after a long day of good flights.

How about a website that makes it easy to study for the Tripoli L2 test? Anyone have a favorite resource or recommendation for a study guide?? I'm thinking something like a flash card deck....read the question, answer, find out if you're right or wrong before moving to the next question.

well its been 8 or 10 years since I took the LII test.. but if im not mistaken the exact questions were on trioplis website...

Just to put my feet up around a camp fire with some sippin' whiskey and chew the fat with you and a good bunch of rocketeers after a long day of good flights.

now that sounds like a fun day or two.. but NO foamie rockets please!

I used this..they have updated the twst since then..but it is a good way to get a feel for it

https://liars.org/Level2/Index.html

Kenny

Here is my latest stickershock creation... Big Bertha dressed up to look like a clarinet... (Well, technically it's a stretched Baby Bertha, but who really cares... ) :wink:

Chris

Y9fdj6X-I-8waiI7hh3KOAkuTXURkoCjaH2uU6kg6d8

well its been 8 or 10 years since I took the LII test.. but if im not mistaken the exact questions were on trioplis website...
Yep, I've got the questions, just looking for a testing tool to make things a bit easier...thx!

I used this..they have updated the twst since then..but it is a good way to get a feel for it

https://liars.org/Level2/Index.html

Kenny

Thanks for the link, I had come across that as well, but was wondering if anything was out there that was more interactive, meaning instead of answering all 50, then finding out your score, if there was something that would give you a question, then tell you if you answered it right....before going to the next question. OK, I'll stay with the liars.org site :pc:

Back