Level 1 Cert attempt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim51

Reaction score
I've previously posted some images of my LOC Fantom under construction on another thread (see 'Loc Fantom Modifications', so won't repeat them all here, but in anticipation of my first UKRA Level 1 Cert attempt at EARS next Sunday (I write on particularly wet August bank holiday Monday, so weather - and all else - permitting of course) here are some shots of it completed and ready to go.

Open Rocket sims done, check list done, CTI H125 ordered and fingers crossed..

John

rear 3:4 view.jpgWP_20150831_14_44_38_Pro.jpg

Nice rocket - that paint job must have taken a while.

I look forward to seeing it fly on Sunday!

Looks sharp. Best wishes on the flight! Check your quick links and never lose sight!

Thanks everyone - one of the wonderful things about this rocketry passion of ours is all the (international) good wishes! Tonight I'm raising a glass to you all.

My young son tried to photograph the launch but unfortunately is still learning to handle a camera - but I suppose this is the pic that really counts - lying in a not too distant field, after a gentle touch down.

landed.jpg

John
UKRA 1895 / EARS 1329 L1

the signed off hardcopy of the paperwork should be in the post to UKRA.

It already arrived at UKRA :) there is a new plastic card which will get posted to you, as soon as Simon gets the printer to me. Hopefully soon.

It already arrived at UKRA :) there is a new plastic card which will get posted to you, as soon as Simon gets the printer to me. Hopefully soon.

Sorry - yes of course - I saw it handed to you:eek: ! Look forward to getting the plastic version of the new card (then it's really real..)

Back