• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Almost Everything for AT 54mm Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dh4664dh

Reaction score
AT 54mm Casing Set.jpg

If you are looking to move to AT 54mm, then I have a deal for you:

1 - 54/2560 casing Dr. Rocket SN 538
1 - 54/1706 casing Dr. Rocket SN 1538
1 - 54/1280 casing Dr. Rocket SN 1530
1 - 54/852 casing Dr. Rocket SN 1448
1 - 54/427 casing Monster Motors SN 0020
3 - 54mm aft closures
1 - 54mm aft closure for small nozzles
2 - 54mm forward closure, plugged
1 - 54mm forward closure, open
1 - 54mm seal disk

Selling as a complete set with everything in good or better condition, nothing having been flown more than 5 times, and all casings will be wrapped in nylon netting to protect them.

List price new $685.94 (as sets plus add-ons, not individual pieces)
Unnamed dealer discounted new price $617.95

Selling for $450.00 with shipping and handling

Last edited:
PM sent:horse:
I can see it now...Wayne and Sharon show up to the next launch with 150 rockets pre-loaded and prepped while most of the rest of us are still taking our Eazy-Ups out of the bag.

(Just teasing, brother. Hope to see you guys out there soon. Vegas OctoberFest?)

Pap seagull.... I wouldn't be surprised if they did after reading about some of the things that they do for prepping for their launches. :pqq

I can see it now...Wayne and Sharon show up to the next launch with 150 rockets pre-loaded and prepped while most of the rest of us are still taking our Eazy-Ups out of the bag.

(Just teasing, brother. Hope to see you guys out there soon. Vegas OctoberFest?)

Just take off the zero and you would be exactly right! Airfest is more than a rocket launch though, have to take some time off to socialize. You guys are funny though.
I just sent off my PayPal, will keep you all posted on how this deal works out.

LMAO! Looks in range box, realizes he's just lost $300 on his 'investments'. Crap- worse than the stock market last week! Sighs and sits down again.....

HEY! Do you have some red casings hiding away somewhere? I thought we were friends.... You know I love those red cases....

Last edited:
(...HEY! Do you have some red casings hiding away somewhere? I thought we were friends.... You know I love those red cases...)
Yessir-we are friends. After all, you are married to my girlfriend! (She just doesn't know it-I mean, I know she knows she's married, and you know you are married, and I know I'm married, but..well...never mind...) As a matter of fact I do have red cases. I have to thin the herd. Once I get this set dirty, I'll let you know-gotta fly that new load for the 2800 case first-LOL!

Last edited:
Snorting aside, I received my 54mm Dr. Rockets casings today. Good timing, since we just returned from Airfest yesterday.
They were carefully packed with bubble wrap, styrofoam nuggets and encased with the nylon netting mentioned in the first post.
Where do you get that stuff? I could use some for my other 54mm and 75mm casings.

Snorting aside, I received my 54mm Dr. Rockets casings today. Good timing, since we just returned from Airfest yesterday.
They were carefully packed with bubble wrap, styrofoam nuggets and encased with the nylon netting mentioned in the first post.
Where do you get that stuff? I could use some for my other 54mm and 75mm casings.

I thought railbuttons.com had the netting at a reasonable cost.

Kenny

Rail buttons.com has then for $.50 to $2.00 each depending on size. I outfitted my whole lot for like $12. And I have a lot of casings...

Back