Happiness looks like this...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viperfixr

Born Again Rocketeer
Reaction score
Look what just arrived! My ToMach is begging for this combination.

IMG_0270.JPG

I do believe that I too would find a certain amount of happiness with these.

More happiness to you,
s6

Not sure, but the ToMach sim requires more room than the Jean NV waiver has...so might have to travel to fly this one. Anything nearby with at least 20k AGL?

Not sure, but the ToMach sim requires more room than the Jean NV waiver has...so might have to travel to fly this one. Anything nearby with at least 20k AGL?

TRA PHX ..the Ballsy, non-balls (monthly) event .

We may visit too, just to be socialable.. our waiver in Holtville is still at 10k .

Kenny

Oh is that the first RMS 54mm L? Nice! I am definitely interested in how these do. I assume they are adaptation of the L1000.

We may visit too, just to be socialable.. our waiver in Holtville is still at 10k .

Kenny

You can fly anything here, just bring a tracker. Research launch all weekend with a 50,000 ft. waiver. First launch of the season is October 24th and my birthday, October 25th. TRA/PHX,the Ballsy, non-balls (monthly) event. I like that!

Kenny

Phoenix is a LOT closer to Las Vegas, ironically, than Black Rock. Plus, probably more hotel options in Phoenix than Gerlach, right?! Hmmmm.

Kenny

Shoot, the drive is nearly 12 hours for me. I would be there from time to time if it was more like 6.

Phoenix is a pretty long drive from the Eagle Eye launch site, but Wickenburg is about an hour away. Plenty of hotels there. Or you could try this:
https://www.burrojimmotel.com/

It's right down the road in Aguila....

That motel is 'only' 4 hours driving time away from Vegas. The Eagle Eye launch site is even closer (I think). Looks doable!

Back