• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A/T. Loki and CTI hardware, Fiberglass kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gltruett

Reaction score
Selling off some high power stuff I don't expect to use any time soon, US shipping only.

AT 38mm hardware SOLD to Michael
1080 AT case, used. One end threads are tight but works fine, scratches
720 AT case, used with scratches
600 AT case, used with scratches
360 Dr Rocket case little use
240 Dr Rocket case little use
1 standard forward closure
1 standard rear closure
1 EZ closure
2 Fwd seal disk

CTI 38mm

6 grain case, new
4 grain case, new
3 grain case used once
2 standard spacers

$90 plus shipping

Kits:

I have a lot of built rockets, Eagle Claw, Formula 98, 75, and 54, Polecat 5.5 Goblin and more. Most have never flown. Too much trouble to ship but I am north of Atlanta, if anyone is interested in those or any of the many reloads for the above hardware I would be willing to meet somewhere, prices will be good.

AT 54.jpg

AT 38.jpg

CTI.jpg

Loki.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent on Performance Hobbies Performer 98.
Fred
TRA 15606, L2

George,

Thanks for the care you demonstrated in shipping the performer 98-received safe & sound!
Regards,
Fred

Got the X-celerator today! Also got notice from the wife that I have to find a better way to store my rockets than in the dining room before I can start building this...

Hey George,

Everything arrived great. Very nicely packed. Curious, where do you get those casing protectors from?

Everything sold is now delivered, prices lowered on remaining hardware.

AT 38 mm question 5 are listed , 6 pictured is the small dr rocket a 38/120 ?

thanks

AT 38 mm question 5 are listed , 6 pictured is the small dr rocket a 38/120 ?

thanks

It looks like he is selling a 240, a 360, a 480, a 600, a 720, and a 1080, but feel free to correct me if that is wrong.

Back