Walk on the beach.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmore

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My girl and I went for a walk this morning and came up on this guy. Yoga I guess. All the years walking on the beach and never seen this. Anyway a two mile walk felt good.

IMG_20150829_082610_137.jpg

Looks like a nice beach to walk on! When we rent our condo every other year in Madeira Beach, Florida, my wife and I do about that distance.

Mike

Well, there is a unicycle next him, so he could have impaled himself into the sand after falling off. Looks like just another senseless unicycle death to me. So sad.

Exactly what my dad said about that picture when he saw it.

What beach is that?

My girl and I went for a walk this morning and came up on this guy. Yoga I guess. All the years walking on the beach and never seen this. Anyway a two mile walk felt good.
Coroner: "Cause of death-unicycle face plant at high tide. Bag and tag him. Retain the unicycle, at least we can get one more off the street before it can kill anyone else."

( Dnag it- I was interrupted before posting, but I like it and I'm leaving it, even if Matt's Dad said it already-lol!)

You guys crack me up. It is a different approach first thing in the morning. But you can see he is on his arms only so that's a elbow plant. Lmao.

All the weird stuff in the world that isn't Japanese is bound to be Floridian. I went on a long beach walk Thursday, took the flyrod but nothing happened fish wise. Nice walk though.

Back