Looking for a 54mm L1090W Thrust curve

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKVP

Reaction score
I tried to go to Thrust Curve and Aerotech...Can seem to find the thrust-curve for the new AT 54mm L1090-W motor.

Anyone know where I can see it?

Thanks

Okay, maybe it is me, but this is not as simple as it sounds. I went to Thrustcurve, read up on how to make a RASP file, made one based on the TRA certi curve, but cannot find a way to upload this to thrustcurve.org. Spent 30 minutes trying to find a way to upload the file and could not find it. I think the basic motor must exist in the TC database for anyone to contribute a file, and it is not there. Therefore, no motor page to "contribute" the RASP file to...I think. Nonetheless, the attached file works in RS9 for me.

John Coker/Mark Koelsch, what am I missing?

View attachment Aerotech_L1090W.eng

Last edited:
Okay, maybe it is me, but this is not as simple as it sounds. I went to Thrustcurve, read up on how to make a RASP file, made one based on the TRA certi curve, but cannot find a way to upload this to thrustcurve.org. Spent 30 minutes trying to find a way to upload the file and could not find it. I think the basic motor must exist in the TC database for anyone to contribute a file, and it is not there. Therefore, no motor page to "contribute" the RASP file to...I think. Nonetheless, the attached file works in RS9 for me.

You could e-mail it to John. His address is on his web site, I believe.

If there is a file out there for the DMS L-1000 you will have info which is very close to the L1090

Yeah, I've saw that one and used it for the close-enough sim. Still, would like to have the L1090W represented.

If I hop on my computer later I will upload it, and make some notes.

It has been a month and it still isn't on thrustcurve. Would love to get this there and in open rocket. I flew one at Midwest power and it shredded at Mach 1.2 and 2000feet. Would actually like to get a better sim of this motor. Steve

Just use the L1000- it is so close as to not be needed. Same propellant grains...

Back